never been kissed

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

After halloween weekend things were pretty good aside from the fact that Finn was calling and texting constantly. And I know exactly why.

For most of the day I had been ignoring and avoiding him but unlucky for me he was waiting at my locker before my next class, "So...you have a boyfriend."

"Hi. I'm good thanks for asking. How are you?" I give him a sarcastic smile.

He smiles, "Yeah cool so...Jordan?"

I roll my eyes, "What about him?" It was a mistake letting him meet Jordan.

"Why didn't you tell me you were seeing someone?"

Oh so I have to tell him who I'm seeing but he can't give me a heads up when he chose another girl, "I didn't think it mattered to you and no offense but it's not any of your business." As much as I wanted to go off I bite my tongue and hold back.

"I just want to know who he is. I mean how'd you meet? Where'd you meet him-" God he is getting on my last nerves.

"If I tell you about him will you shut up and stop talking?" I say frustrated seeing as he will not give it up.

"Yeah. I will totally shut up." He smiles rocking back and forth on his feet.

I sigh, "He's from California and his parents are family friends. We hung out a lot during the summer when we both went to visit family. He goes to Ohio State and he's nineteen years old, almost twenty."

"Almost twenty? Angel don't you think that's a little illegal." I know he is not judging me cause if he is we will have a problem.

"No, not as long as we both say it's ok."

"I'm just looking out for you." He tries to argue.

I groaned, growing annoyed on how he's acting, "How exactly are you looking out for me?"

"It's just older guys can sometimes be players and I don't want you to get hurt." He shrugs.

"You have no room to talk. Plus you said and I quote, 'You deserve someone who will treat you better than I can.' Didn't you say that like last week?" Like we just had a covnersation about this.

"Point taken. I'm trying to be a good friend." He says.

Good friends my ass, "Well don't. Not if you're going to insinuate that my boyfriend is going to cheat on me and hurt me." I slam my locker shut and walk away to my next class.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Mr. Schue claps his hands as we all take our seats, "Alright guys, let's get down to business! First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman. Puck, I hope your time in juvy has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong?" We all cheer for his return, well some of us do.