pilot

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

"You think this is hard? Try being waterboarded. That's hard." Coach Sue yells through her megaphone as we end cheer practice.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

At McKinley there is only one thing that matters and that your social status. Basically if you're not a cheerio or jock of some sorts then you're a nothing. Me, I'm lucky to practically rule this school being the captain of the Cheerios. At first you might understand why I'm popular. I hang out with the popular crowd, I'm a cheerleader, I am ok looking and people want me. But, if you knew me beyond the walls at this school you may reconsider you're thinking. I'm kinda of a shy girl, you know the silent type only talks to certain people even at school. I walk around the halls, people parting like the Red Sea like I'm some sort of queen without even talking.

"Hey Angel over here." I see one of my best friends, Matt call over from his locker. I've known Matt since forever along with most of my friend group.

"You ready for another day of torture in hell." I exclaimed

"Oh come on you're overreacting you could be in a much worse position."

"You know how weird it is for me to take Spanish even though I'm completely FLUENT in it." I tell him practically almost yelling.

"But that's good cause now I know I won't have to worry about studying for test." He teases as we walk does the halls to our Spanish class with me playfully shoving him.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Finally making in to Mr.Schuesters class I take my seat next to Finn who also happen to be one of my best friends. Like Matt I've known him since forever. He like most people in this class tend to not pay attention and pretty much sucks at spanish but like the good friend I am I let him barrow my answers.

"Hey." He says sounding very tired.

"You good? You look like you're about to pass out at any given moment." I tell him with a bit of concern in my voice.