diva

Fashion Week

Fashion Week.

Probably one of the most intimidating times for Angel. After only being a model for about nine months, one of the most anticipating times of the year was here. Angel had attended a few shows and she would be walking in her first ever runway. For none other than Victoria Secret. She was put in the show sort last minute but she was excited. More so because Savannah had also gotten the job.

The two would be walking their first huge runway together and they couldn't be more excited. On top of that her mom was flying out to join her during the stressful week. It gave Angel some sense of relief to have her mom with her during this time.

Another thing that gave her confidence was the fact that all her friends were cheering her on and had promised to watch the show live. Though Finn made all the guys promise along with Santana that they would close their eyes when Angel came on. They promised but they all knew it was no use.

"You're going to do amazing."

Angel turned to her roommate, "I'm just nervous. I mean this is one of the most anticipated shows that there is and I don't want to suck." She shook nervously.

"If you keep thinking like that you will." The blonde put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "You will look gorgeous and I will remind you of that till we get home."

"You too Sav." Angel smiled at the girl.

"You both will do amazing." Adela –Angel's mom– said bringing both girls in for an embrace.

"Thanks Ms. Montez."

"Alright last rehearsal before the big day." Adela clapped, guiding out the door of the apartment, "Let's do this."

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

As the days passed Angel had become more busy with fashion week and preparing for the show. It was one of the first times that she had been completely distant from her phone. She thought that going without her phone would be more calm but her mom knew better. Adela knew Angel needed to hear a reassuring voice to help ease her nerves.

She managed to get backstage for a few minutes to give Angel the phone. She didn't even bother saying who it was, she just stuck the phone against her daughter's ear before walking back to her seat in the audience.

"Hello?" Angel furrowed her eyebrows as she spoke into the phone.

"Hey."

"Finn." The latina recognized the voice immediately.

"I tried calling you earlier but--" Finn started but was cut off by his girlfriend.

"Yeah I don't have it with me." Angel sighed, getting up from her seat to go to a private corner, "Sorry I've been weird lately it isn't intentional. I'm stressed about the show." She expressed feeling bad.