special education

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

"Mr. Schuester, I have an announcement. I've selected the perfect moving ballad for Finn and I to sing to launch our performance at Sectionals." Rachel announces getting up from her seat.

"Me first. Two things. First, our competition at Sectionals are your classic stool choirs. Great voices, but they don't move. Now if we're gonna beat them, we need to do what they can't. Dance. Which is why I've decided to feature Brittany, Angel, Matt and Mike Chang's sweet moves in our performance."

Rachels screeches up in confusion, "Wait, they're gonna dance in front of me while I sing my solo?"

"You're not getting a solo for this competition Rachel." Her face falls completely making me smile at her reaction.

"Finally! So what song do I get to sing?" Mercedes exclaims.

"I was thinking that the winners of our duets competition would take the leads."

"Ken and Barbie?! Wait a-a-are are you trying to throw this?"

"You used to be just sort of unlikeable, but now, I pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth." Quinn says.

"Preach." Matt and I say in unison.

"Okay, listen, I have talked the talk about everyone in here feeling special for over a year now, but frankly I haven't walked the walk. I mean, we have got a lot of talent here, and I'm gonna highlight it."

"Finally Mr. Schuester. I might actually start to like you as my teacher." I give him a thumbs up making him chuckle.

"Do something!" Rachel whispers to Finn.

"Look, I'm all for pumping up the team, making everyone feel special, but that's for practice. You don't take the star quarterback out before the big game." He tries to reason. That's a bit hypocritical coming from him though.

"Yeah." Rachel nods her head in agreement.

"Easy to say when you're the star quarterback"

"Except he wasn't the only quarterback right Sam?" I smile at him.

"This isn't just about me, this is about the team."

I roll my eyes at him, "You are such a hypocrite." I tell him.

"Oh, like you even know what that means." Rachel insults. It took everything inside me not to slap here across the face.

"It means that your boyfriend is full of crap, hobbit!" Santana intervenes.

"You know what? Ever since the wedding you've been up my butt and I am sick of it!" Rachel snaps turning to look at Santana.

"C'mon Rachel, they're not worth it." Finn tries to back down but it doesn't really work.

"Oh really, you hear that Angel? Because that's not what you thought last year in her room." God why does there always need to be drama. I mean I'm not mad at Santana or anything I'm just sick of the drama.