quarterback

Finn Hudson

Finn Hudson. Forever.

Three words that meant the most to Angel. Sure love was one too but it didn't compare to those seventeen letters. The meaning behind them went deeper than just a name and adverb. It was what she wanted in her future.

Finn, he was everything. Funny. Handsome. Creative. Smart in his own unique way. Charismatic. Charming. All of the above.

To Angel he was more than that. He was the love of her life. Her person. Her anchor. Her boyfriend. Fiance. Number one fan. Biggest supporter in anything she did. Truth of the matter was, that Angel was Finn and he was hers.

Angel ad loved many people. But none like Finn. No matter what was going on, they had each other, she had him and he was never going to go anywhere.

She would never love anyone the way that she loved Finn Hudson. Not it this world nor in any other.

She imagined everything with him. From buying a house, to traveling, to having kids, building a nursery, taking their kids to school, watching him teach when he became a teacher. She wanted all the experiences possible with him.

That was all going to come true.

Today marked the day where those dreams were going to come true. Where those three words, made up of seventeen letters would make a lasting impression. The day Angel and Finn became a forever thing.

Husband and Wife.

"Are you nervous?"

Angel looked in the small vanity mirror that she sat at, "No." SHe answered her mom who was finishing up doing her makeup. "I've never been any more at peace than I was a few days ago, believe it or not."

Adela smiled down at her daughter, "I'm glad. This is going to be the greatest day of your life." She told her. "That is until you have children...which I hope will be soon." She added on.

"Very soon." Carol echoed as she entered the room.

Angel gave them both shy smiles, "I promise I will give you guys all the grandkids you want...someday." She said to them. They shrugged with a smile satisfied with her answer.

It was only the three of them in the room at the moment, Angel wanting her mom and future mother-in-law helping her get ready for the big day. The rest of her friends were out helping them get ready and also getting dolled up themselves.

Angel had only had Santana, Quinn, Brittany, Mercedes, and Savannah as her bridesmaids, with the latina being her maid of honor. She had asked Tina to sing her down the aisle which the asian girl was overjoyed to do. Rachel was not as involved as she had her own big things going on but she never missed a moment of celebrating with the girls. Finn had the same amount of guys on his side. He asked Kurt to be the best man leaving Puck, Matt, Mike, and Sam being his groomsmen. The remaining guys were just as involved though.