feud

The past two weeks for Angel had been busy

The past two weeks for Angel had been busy. Between working more and stopping arguments and bickering between Santana and Rachel, she felt like things had been crazy. And now to add more on top of all of that Finn now had his own problems going on with Mr. Schie after revealing he kissed Ms. Pillsbury prior to their wedding, it was safe to say Mr. Schue didn't take it well.

She had been hearing endless rants from Satana, Kurt, Finn, Sam, Marley, Blaine, it felt like everyone was relying on her to fix the problems. She was going insane.

"You guys assigned him and Mr. Schue to perform a musical feud?" She spoke over the phone with Sam and Artie.

"Yeah." They answered in unison.

"I think they were thinking about Biggie and Tupac."

Angel's eyes immediately widened with horror, "You're going to have the two whitest of white dudes rap to legendary rappers." She questioned hysterically. "Mr. Schue is barely tolerable rapping to Vanilla Ice. Do not encourage that please." She pleaded with them.

"I won't let them." Artie answered, he too was very wary of that whole idea.

Angel thanks him silently, "And you guys think it'll work?"

There was a hesitant pause from the boys' side, "Not sure yet but, we're hopeful." Sam's voice came through.

Angel was arriving to work so she bid her goodbyes but added on one thing before hanging up, "If Mr. Schue tried anything on my man, let me know because I will go rampage on his ass." She had a smile on her face as she said so before ending the call.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

"Well, well, well, I see that Donkey Face's crap is still here." Santan said as she and ANgel walked into the now shared loft she lived in, "And if Donkey Face's crap is here, then that means that he must be as well."

"I'm more worried about the fact that he doesn't clean up after himself." Angel's face was one of disgust as she noticed the many piles of clothes that belonged to him."

Rachel came in glaring at both girls hearing their comments, "Lay off of it, Santana, all right? I told you, he said that he got a job as a cater waiter on the side, and he was embarrassed about it, so he kept it a secret." Angel couldn't help but roll her eyes at the naiveness coming from her.

"Why? I mean, if he can make that much cash slinging sweaty cold cuts and room temp champagne, then we should all apply there."

"Hey, look, he's just trying to make it in New York the same way that you and I are. I don't why that is so hard for you to understand. You keep trying to bring him down." Rachel went on.

"Look, at this point it's less about him than it is about you. I went to school with Rachel Berry." Santan neared Rachel intimidatingly, "Not the soggy mess of a woman that stands before me today, going back and forth between your high school ex and that terrifying "waiter with a pager." You need to stop and focus, Berry."