acafellas

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

"Five, six, seven, eight. Step and step. Step and step. And turn it around. Down and up. And hit, hit down hit."

"Can we stop, please?" Rachel interrupts.

Mr. Schue stopped his instructions, "You don't have to ask me every time for permission to go to the bathroom, Rachel. You can just go." He told her.

"It's not my bladder. It's the choreography." She says.

"Okay, what's wrong with the choreography?"

"It sucks." It's true, Mr. Shue isn't much of a choreographer

"We can't compete with vocal adrenaline with these steps. You're a great vocal coach, Mr. Shue, But you're not a trained choreographer. That's what we need to be the best. We need Dakota Stanley." Rachel tells him.

"Just because he understudied doesn't mean he ever performed." He retorts back.

Quinn stepped up to him, "Did you ever perform, Mr. Schuester? After high school. Did you even try?" She challenged.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

For the Past few weeks Mr. Schue was starting to show up less and less to the Glee club. We were on our own most of the time. Until finally Rachel said that she would go and apologize.

"He's not coming." Rachel said walking in with a plate of cookies.

We all turned in her direction, "What happened?" Finn asked.

She goes on to explain the conversation she had with Mr. Shue and how he gave us the ok to hire Dakota Stanley

"Of course he doesn't want Anything to do with us after you kicked him in the nads."

"Then why did he thank me?" She asked.

"The goal is to win. And now that Mr. Schuester has agreed to let us hire Dakota Stanley, we can." Satana said.

"But he doesn't want us to. He just doesn't have The confidence to coach us anymore. Guys are real sensitive when it comes to this kind of stuff." Finn adds.

"And that's my fault?"

"Do you see anyone else in here With a plate of 'I'm sorry' cookies? I don't. Just you." I said.

"I'm bored. All those in favor of hiring Dakota Stanley?" Quinn said standing up. Everyone raising their hand except for Finn.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Later that day Quinn and I were sitting in Sue's office telling her what is going on in the glee club.

"It's a good start. You're sowing the seeds of destruction." Sue says.