comeback

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

"I'm sorry but, really? You think Justin Bieber is rock'n roll?" I laugh. Sam and I had been talking on the phone for an hour now talking just about anything.

"He totally is." He defends.

"Oh Sammy Evans how wrong you are. If you want rock'n roll sing something by The Beatles or The Rolling Stones." I roll my eyes.

He sighs over the phone upset,"I need to do this. I mean I just feel like things between Quinn and I have been weird. I need to do this to make sure she stays interested."

I know I should have said something but I would feel so bad. He's trying so hard and as much as she doesn't deserve it I din't want to crush him.

"You don't need to prove anything Sam you and Quinn are great." I said.

"No I do and trust me when you see my performannce you will be sorry you doubted me."

"We'll see." I sang teasingly.

"You will." I hear him yawn

I reciprocate with a yawn of my own while rubbing my eyes tiredly, "Ok well, goodnight I will see you tomorrow."

"Night." He hangs up.

And he was right because the next day not only did he have Quinn fallen at her knees but most of the girls to. Well except for me but I still thought he did great. And also that same day Mr. Schue told us that Coach Sue would join us for the week. I mean how stupid is he, even I know she's still up to something. But I guess he'll learn soon enough.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

"I heard all the boys are going through their Bieber phase, you going to join them?" I nudge Matt as we entered the choir room

He scoffs annoyed, "Are you kidding me, I mean he's alright an all but I'm offended you would even think such a thing." He nudges me back as we sit on our seats.