rumors

Angles POV:

Angles POV:

As time passed things have been fine for the most part. Except I started to notice there was something wrong with Sam, we had been hanging out more after school which wasn't totally weird but he was a lot more quiet and reserved than usual.

Today I decided I was finally going to get him to tell me. I've had enough of seeing him sad theses past few days, I just want try and help him.

So as we were laying around in my room doing our homework I turned to him with serious eyes, "What's going on with you? You've been looking kind of down these past few days."

"I'm fine." He mutters not looking up from the paper in front of him.

I move the paper away from him so he can look up at me, "Sam...you can tell me."

"I'm homeless."I looked at him confused. I was going to ask something but instead I just let him continue. "My dad lost his job and then we got backed up on a bunch of bills so the bank took our house. We had to sell most of our things and now my family and I are living out of a motel and things are just...hard." I can tell he was trying to hold together but it was hard to do so, though he managed too.

"Sam. I'm so sorry." I sit up making my way over to him giving him a tight hug.

"Thanks, you know it feels good to tell you." He says giving me a weak smile.

"You can always talk to me."

"I know thanks for always being there for me."

"Of course. I know that there isn't much that I can do but if you need anything and I mean anything do not hesitate to ask. If you want to stay with me, or have me babysit your siblings, really anything please let me know." I tell him. I don't know how it feels but I just want him to know that he can always count on me.

"I will." He reassures me.

That conversation was a few weeks ago. Ever since that night we've had Sams family over for dinner every night, most of the time it was just Sam and his siblings because his parents were out working. I kept reminding him that it wasn't out of pity but because we're family and I'd do anything for them.

[✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧}

[✧・゚: *✧・゚:*      *:・゚✧*:・゚✧}