audition

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

Coming back from summer break was different. I wasn't here in Ohio much for starters. As soon as summer started I left to California to visit family. A lot of things went down there. I finally went to visit my dad more often, and I met someone new but that's a secret.

"Angel how do you respond to the rumors that you left to California for the summer to get over the fact that Finn chose Rachel?" Jacob asked shoving a mic in my face.

"I went to visit family. And I could care less about them because this year is all about me." I smile at the camera walking away.

"I also have some sources telling me that you hooked up with plenty of college guys while in California." He says following me down the hall.

"No comment." I wink while looking over at Finn who was trying to not look my way but still did.

"What can we expect from you this year?"

"This year I'm going to run this school. If people think they've seen bitchy Angel, boy are they wrong. Nice Angel is still here don't get me wrong but don't get it twisted if you think I'm hurting you're feelings. Think if it as luck. You were lucky enough to talk to me." I smile leaving the frame.

During summer I spent a lot of time thinking about myself and how I constantly let people walk all over me. And I've had enough of that. If it means being a mean to some people then so be it.

As I walked over to open my locker I hear someone groan in pain next to me. I look over and see that I accidentally hit someone with my locker door.

"Oh my god I am so sorry. I didn't see you there." I say making sure he's ok.

"No it's totally fine I wasn't watching where I'm going." He tells me. I look at him and I notice that I've never really seen him around.

"I'm Angel. You must be new right? I mean I've never see you around unless you went through a drastic puberty change then maybe I do..." I chuckle.

He laughs a bit, "No. No drastic puberty change. I'm new, Sam Evans I'm a sophomore." He puts his hand out for me to shake which I do.

"Well Sam Evans let me be one of the first to welcome you to McKinley."

"Thanks. But...uhm do you think you can help me find my first period it's the only class I haven't found yet." He says.

"Yeah of course let me take a look at your schedule." I take it from him and lead him to his class which was closer to my first period so it wasn't to difficult to find.

"Well here you go. Good luck. And if you want me me in the courtyard later for lunch and I can give you more pointers to McKinley high.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]