the rise and fall of sue sylvester/we built this glee club

The Hudson-Hummel household had been quiet for the day, Finn had been studying for an upcoming exam that he had for one of his classes, but other than that it was primarily quiet and empty

The Hudson-Hummel household had been quiet for the day, Finn had been studying for an upcoming exam that he had for one of his classes, but other than that it was primarily quiet and empty. But a sudden loud squeal pulling him out of his concentration caused him to grow confused.

Running from the downstairs living room, where she had been answering emails and looking at photos from her photoshoot, Angel had made her way up to the room where her husband was. When entering her face wore one of the biggest smiles that he had ever seen. He stopped what he was doing and turned in his chair to face her.

"Good news?"

She nodded enthusiastically, "Only the best news in the whole entire world." She replied as she made her way to him. He held out his arms and pulled her to sit on his lap, "What is it?"

Her smile was proud, "You're looking at the newest fashion designer on the block." Finn's smile matched hers, "And, my offer got accepted for the space at the main plaza."

"Baby that's amazing." He leaned in, pulling her in for a kiss. "I'm very proud of you."

She smiled happily, "Now that my designs are in production. I can focus on what I want in my boutique."

"Have you thought of a name for your line?"

"Yes..." She trailed off, making him wait for her answer, "But you'll have to wait to find out about it."

"I'm very happy for you." He connected their lips once more, for a sweet long kiss.

The two pulled away from their kiss when Angel's phone began to buzz once again. Reluctantly she got up from Finn's lap to check who it was but ended up ignoring it when she saw who it was.

"Who was it?"

Angel groaned, taking her seat back on his lap, "Some news reporter, they've been calling me all day about Sue."

"You're not going to answer?" he questioned.

"I don't see the point. What difference is it going to make if I say something?" She shrugged, "I've said my peace to her like a year ago, I don't need more."

He nodded understandingly, "I hope we don't have to hear about it any more."

"Somehow I don't think that's possible."

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

A few days later, Angel found herself sitting in the teacher lounge of Mckinely. With having a few days free and Finn off at college, she decided to keep herself occupied with her friends.

"So Carmen Tibideaux actually told you to get out of her office?"

Rachel nodded, "Look, you're missing the point, okay? She said that she could see that I was humble, that I was sorry, which means that I can't give up. There's still a chance."