funeral

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

"You have to talk to him. You can't ignore him anymore. I mean you both basically admitted to not being over each other and now you're hiding from it."

"I'm not hiding." I mutter. 

"Yes you are. If you were then you'd answer his calls and text messages."

I doff before turning to the voice laying on my bed, "Jesse I don't think you're one to talk. What about the fact that you're so in love with Rachel."

"It was totally professional." He rolls his eyes.

"Right." I chuckle sarcastically.

"You know you two are really frustrating." Jesse says sitting up from the bed. "One minute you love him, the next minute he does and you don't and then it goes back in forth like get it together." He whines.

"It's not as easy as it looks Jesse." I look up at the mirror in front of me to look at him.

He rolls his eyes dramatically rolling to the other side, "It is you're just difficult. I means for gods sake please just date him."

"Since when did you care so much?" I turn back to look at him from where I was sitting on my vanity. "You hate Finn." I remind him.

"But I don't hate you. You need each-other I mean you're perfect for one another and you at least deserve some happiness." He said sincerely making me look at him amused.

He looked at me confused before speaking up, "What?"

"You have a heart and real emotions." I 'awed' before standing up to hug him.

"Shut up." He tries to push me away but I don't.

And for the rest of that day we spent the day talking about just about everything. It's probably confusing on why I was actually talking to him and not Finn. And that reason was because I haven't had the patience or courage to actually talk to him. I mean I've gotten over the prom fiasco but I just didn't feel like talking to him. So instead I spend my weekend with Jesse because believe it or not I needed his dramatic ass sometimes.

[✧・゚: *✧・゚:*. *:・゚✧*:・゚✧]

     *:・゚✧*:・゚✧]