i do

It had only been a few days since the show and the day Finn was in New York

It had only been a few days since the show and the day Finn was in New York. Unfortunately he was only there for two days but she wasn't too bummed since Angel had flown in only days later to attend Mr. Shue's wedding. Though she was happy she didn't know that once arriving things would already be so weird.

"You kissed her?"

Finn was retelling the events of the previous day as he sat across from Angel at the Lima Bean Cafe. He would have told her somewhere more private but if they were in a public place there would be less chance that she'd yell at him.

Finn looked just as confused even though it was his own story, "I- I don't know w-what I was thinking." He stuttered out.

"I don't think you were." Angel shook her head.

"I'm sorry." Finn sighed thinking he totally ruined what was going so well, "I messed up."

Angel knew he felt bad, "Finn it's ok--" She went to reassure him but he cut her off.

"Hit me."

Angel's eyes raised in question, "What?"

"Hit me." He repeated his statement.

"I heard you. Why would I hit you?"

Finn looked at her as if she didn't here the story, "Because I kissed someone else–"

Angel rolled her eyes, "Did you enjoy it? Do you have feelings for her? Do you want her–'' She asked as she tilted her head at him.

"No, that's crazy." He immediately denied which Angel believed him.

"I'm not going to scream at you. I understand that it was a mistake." She told him. She was just glad that he was able to be honest with her.

"You do?" Finn's eyes widened in a bit of surprise.

"Yes. So don't put yourself down. I don't blame you and neither should you."

Finn groaned, rubbing his temple frustratedly, "I just feel like I made things worse." He admitted.

"Does Mr. Shue know?" She was hesitant to ask because part of her knew the answer. He wouldn't be so freaked out about this if he had.

Finn shook his head furiously, "I don't I don't think so. I don't think she'd tell him, but maybe I should." His mind was going a million miles per minute. "Should I?"

"I don't know." Angels shrugged. "Things could go either way, I wish I could give you a better answer."

Finn groaned, throwing his head back frustratedly. "I'm the worst person in the world!"

Angle shook her head, reaching over to grab his hand, "No, you're not." She reassured him, which wasn't really doing much to his guilt, "What you did, it wasn't great, but it was an accident. You were freaking out because she was freaking out and you just did something really stupid."