for the first time

*I have mixed emotions about how people are going to take this chapter

*I have mixed emotions about how people are going to take this chapter. Also this chapter focuses on Angel and Finn and less of anyone else lol.

It's been a week since I've talked to Finn. He had been ignoring my messages, phone calls, even going as far as ignoring me at school. I've tried so hard to get his attention but he isn't having any of it. In all honesty I was just lost.

It has also been a week since Xavier had moved to Ohio more specifificlaly my house. It was going great. He adjusted quickly, made friends, and even joined the football team. I had also introduced him to my friends of course and he got along just great.

To keep myself busy I had offered to help Tina with costuming for the musical. It was great especially since I was able to hang out with my friends and dress them up.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Finns Pov:

"Thanks for helping me put up posters Finn. It means a lot."

"Yeah." I nod as I put up another poster.

She leaned against the wall, "You know I was wondering if you'd like to come over for dinner at my place, you know as a thank you."

"Oh no it's alright." I quickly deny.

"Come on, plus I could use someone to run lines with, you and I were always good at that." She insisted once more.

"No I'm alright-" I was ready to deny once again but as I was I saw Angel pass by laughing with the new guy so out of anger I changed my answer, "Actually sure."

I knew as soon as I said yes I would regret it.

"Perfect tonight at six." She squeals before pointing out a new place for me to add a poster.

I knew that it wan't right and I should just man up and talk to Angel but something inside me doesn't. I'll admit I was afraid of finding out something that would hurt me and it hurts that I keep questioning that.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Angels Pov:

"You know he's been helping put posters up for Berry all day." Santana tells me as we watch Finn follow her down the hallway with a posters in arms.

I sigh clutching onto my books sadly, "I know I've seen and I don't really care. I trust Finn, all I want to know is why he's avoiding me."

"Maybe he's surprising you with something?" Brittany suggested. "Or maybe he is so distraught that he won't even talk to you cause he feels bad that he was being a meanie." She added.