goodbye

✨PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END, THANKS✨Comment and Vote <3

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END, THANKSComment and Vote <3

3r Person Pov:

"That was the most ghetto number I have ever seen." Santana announced after watching the terrible number that was 'Sit Down Your Rocking the Boat'

"Then just call me George Jefferson, because we went from the ghetto to the penthouse. National champs, baby!" Artie cheered as the whole group clapped along.

As everyone took their seats Mr. Schue walked in wirting 'goodbye' on the whiteboard, "This week's assignment is easy." Every member of the group looked at each other sadly as he continued, "Graduation is just a few days away. There's nothing left to prepare for. Our work here is done, so there's only one thing left to do: Say goodbye."

"Underclassmen, pick some songs to say goodbye to the seniors; seniors, pick a song to say goodbye to us."

"We're going to have to buy a whole lot of tissues this week." Angel commented earning few sad laughs from the group.

"A part of me wants to lock these doors and stay in here with everyone forever."

Brittany nodded in agreement, "We can use the wastebasket for the toilet, and then we could eat Joe for the food, since she's been here the shortest, so we know her the least."

"I really hope you're about to rap."

"Oh god I thought we got passed that phase." Angel rolled her eyes playfully.

"No such luck." Mr. Schue chuckled. "I'm leading by example here. This one... is for you guys."

Forever Young Sung by Mr

Forever Young Sung by Mr. Schue

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

The following day Angel and the rest of the seniors had prepared a sing to sing. It took a while to get started on rehearsing do to the crying but they pulled through. Now they were set to sing it to the rest hopefully without crying.