micahel

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

"Okay, it's been exactly 3 days to the minute since I proposed to you which is the amount of time you said you needed before you'd give me an answer."

I sigh looking straight inside of my locker, "Look, this isn't the kind of decision you can make on a deadline."

"Look, I understand, you said you needed some time, but... not hearing a decision's kind of bumming me out." He frowns making me turn to look at him.

I put a comforting hand on his shoulder, "No. Look I love you, okay? And I want to marry you, I really do...someday. It's just this came out of nowhere Finn, I mean it caught me oof guard and if I'm being honest I"m still kind of in shock. Why so sudden? Why now?" I arose an eyebrow at him.

"Okay, well, when you get that call from those agents you'll be off to New York or who knows where." He explained.

"If I get that call, but even if I do that doesn't mean we won't be together."

"And I know that, but... we're crazy if we think that it's gonna be easier to be a couple there than it is here. My point is that those rings are-are...will always be a reminder of exactly how we feel right now. They're gonna let us take a piece of our little world into the big city." He went on to explain.

"Do we really need rings to remember what we have?" I asked him. "If you want an answer now then..."

He cuts me off before I can answer him, "No, no, don't... don't say anything. You're right, we shouldn't make this kind of a decision on a deadline. Just, uh- take a couple more days, okay?" He pecks my cheeks before walking the opposite way.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

"Okay, favorite Michael Jackson memory. Go."

"When I was one, my mom showed me the VHS tape of his Motown special, and when he did the moonwalk across the stage for the first time in history, I uttered my first words: "Hot damn." Artie reminisces.

Then Kurt quirked up happily , "I owe the King of Pop a deep debt of gratitude. He was the first one to pull off the sequined military jacket, long before one Kurt Hummel made it iconic." He finishes.

"I have to be honest--I never really got him." And here I thought she was getting better at not being a bad person.

"Why an I not surprised?" I asked.

Artie looked at her baffled, "And we are no longer on speaking terms." He holds his hand up to block her.

"No, I think he's an amazing performer, but I've never really just got what he was about."

"Rachel, he was best friends with Liza Minnelli and Liz Taylor."

"No, all I'm saying is that I-I just... I haven't connected with him the way that I have with the likes of Barbra or either of the Stephens. Sondheim. Schwartz." Who? Am I uncultured?