heart

Angles Pov:

Angles Pov:

"Okay, everybody, let's hear it for love!" Mr. Shue exclaimed as he walked into the classroom.

"Now, your assignment for Valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs." Mostly everyone had cheered except for Mercedes and Sam who had been having a bit of 'relationship' trouble lately and Kurt who was alone because Blaine was still recovering.

Changing topic Mr. Schue turned back to the class, "Now, Regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray."

"Oh, God, not another bake sale." Kurt mumbled.

"If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these 'world's greatest love songs' to their Valentine. We will serenade each classroom..."

Immediately everyone shouted, 'No.' except for the one voice coming from Rachel cheering , 'yes'.

"Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling, they threw food. And shoes."

"Let's not forget it was the teacher." I reminded them emphasizing on the teacher part.

Everyone agreed with my statement  creating some mumbling amongst the group before Sugar raised her hand, "Yes, Sugar?"

"Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all: Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich." She stood up pulling a stack of cash from her purse handing it to Mr. Schue. "So, here you go."

"Uh, Sugar, I can't take that." Mr. Schue shakes his head. but Kurt quickly shouts insistingly, "Take it!"

"Okay. Everyone, give it up for Sugar for paying for our FinalNet and cumberbunds!" We all clapped as she stood tall and proud in the center of the room.

"I love the sound of applause, even if I have to buy it." She gushed. "Okay, everyone, look under your chairs. Except you, Artie. Your chair kept moving, so I hid your surprise in the wastebasket." everyone looked under to find a heart shaped box that was filled with chocolates.

Though one person in particular named Puck had his face smothered with chocolate, "I found mine ten minutes ago."

"V-Day is my fave day ever. And to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at Breadstix. And I'm naming it the Sugar Shack. And... drumroll, Angel..." I did y best attempt but ultimately failed earning a look form Finn. "... you're all invited!"

"But you have to bring a date. No single people allowed. They're sad and boring and they don't exist in my world." She said putting on her sunglasses.

"Um, but you're single." Mercedes pointed out.

"Not for long." She winked.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]