new directions

The glee club was able to have another week to celebrate what they once had

The glee club was able to have another week to celebrate what they once had. In that week Holly Holiday had tried to make attempts to help save the glee club but it didn't work. They were going to have to say goodbye.

Although there was on plus to having the extra week. After the drama that entailed Santana and Rachel, it was good that they had come together to put it behind them. Even if it was a sad week, no one wanted to leave this week feeling sad or fighting with each other.

 Even if it was a sad week, no one wanted to leave this week feeling sad or fighting with each other

Be Okay Sung by Santana & Rachel

"Has the world healed?" Angel questioned out loud as she watched the two girls hug, "Or am I just dreaming." She sauce causing them to chuckle.

Xavier nodded in agreement, "A good mix of both."

Matt stood Fromm his seat while the other two took their seats, "Well I think it's time to take things a bit back." He reached his hand out to grab Angels.

"I dedicate this song to my fellow cheerio sisters." She looked at her cheerio besties.

I Say a Little Prayer Sung by Matt & Angel
(Yes, it's from Sing 2, don't judge :/ )

The three former cheerios stood clapping loudly for them, "That was spectacular." Brittany exclaimed.

"It really was." Quinn agreed going to pull the two for a hug.

"Incredible job. Really take me back." Mr. Schue clapped for the two, "Well done." He told them.

As the room was dismissed Angel couldn't help but watch Xavier approach Rachel. They both needed one another, Rachel needed him more and it made Angel happy that they were at least talking.