100

With Glee Club ending, Mr Schue decided to have one last hurrah with everyone, including all of the alumni members

With Glee Club ending, Mr Schue decided to have one last hurrah with everyone, including all of the alumni members. It was going to be a demi-good close to a sad ending. Angel knew Finn was taking it hard especially since he imagined the glee club would be here forever, for him.

"You okay?" Angel walked up behind Finn pulling him away from his thoughts.

He was sitting at the edge of the stage in the auditorium, "Just a sad time." He frowned, going to stand.

"It's definitely a bittersweet time." Angel looked around at the auditorium,  "We're very lucky our friends are joining us."

"Yeah." Finn sighed as he stood next to Angel.

She leaned into wrapping her arms around his waist, "Everything happens for a reason." She repeated that several times, hoping it would start to mean something.

"I'm still trying to believe that." Finn released a breath looking down at her.

"I know." She unraveled her arms from around him and grabbed his hand, "Come on, they're waiting inside for us." She pulled him out and towards the choir room.

As they entered the room they were met with hugs and warm greetings from all of their friends that had joined them. Even from the current New Directions. As they finished they all took their seats. Finn took a seat in the front and Angel was going to sit in the back with Santana and Brittany but Finn made her stay near him, so she took the last chair at the front just as Rachel and Mercedes raced for it.

"Greet each other." Kurt seethed as the two girls came to a standstill in front of Angel and the rest of the group.

Mercedes plastered a fake smile as she turned to Rachel, "Hello, Rachel. I am so happy to hear about all of your success."

"Oh, thank you so much, Mercedes. And you are looking well." Rachel responded half-heartedly.

"Thank you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll make my way to the back of the bus." Mercedes straighten her jacket before going to sit in a seat though Rachel just stood there looking at Angel.

Angel narrowed her eyes up at her, "If you want an autograph just ask for it." She teased making Rachel's face fall.

"I was actually hoping to sit here." A clear fake smile was on her face.

"Oh, really? I'm sorry." Angel's tone was totally sarcastic but Rachel was buying into it, "I guess you'll have to keep hoping." She smiled, making Rachel huff walking to an open seat  as there were a few snickers at her embarrassment.

The snickers died down as Mr. Schue made his way to the front of the room and to the white board, "100 lessons." He said as he wrote down '100' on the board.

"How does he remember that?" Angel questioned quietly towards Quinn who just shrugged.

Mr. Schue turned to face the room, "It means so much to me that so many of you came back on such short notice to celebrate the past few years. To sit in this room one last time and sing. Your assignment is to sing one of the songs we sang in here, but reinvented in some way. Way back in the old days when I started the glee club, I would give an assignment, and then I would... I would give a little demonstration of what I was looking for."