love, love, love

Since becoming engaged on Angel could think about was what her dream wedding would look like

Since becoming engaged on Angel could think about was what her dream wedding would look like. She had began to look at a lot of things that she knew she'd want for her wedding. Dresses, shoes, centerpieces, flowers, venues, she's looked at it all. She was excited for the day to come.

Finn was the same although he didn't have the greatest visions that Angel had. He didn't care what it looked like. They could be dressed in sweats and get married in a courthouse, he didn't care as long as Angel was his forever. But, he let Angel take control of their wedding, he wanted her to have the day of her dreams, or of their dreams as she put it.

Unfortunately their day would have to be put on hold a while as they were both focusing on their own things. Finn was still in school and of course Angel was booked for a lot of projects so work was taking over her life.

But the two promised that as soon as there was a free few days for them, they would do it. They would get married.

It had only been  since regionals and the night that they got engaged. But it would feel like she never really left Lima because she was going back shortly. Blaine would be proposing to Kurt within a couple of days and he's asked for many of their friends to return. There was a lot of mixed reactions to his ideas but there was also a lot of excitment.

Angel never misses out on opportunities to go back home. Although she was starting to feel like she was there to often which wasn't good. She was trying to get into the habit of actually staying grounded in New York but she loved home too much.

Angel decided to join Santana and Rachel on their shift to the diner that they worked at. Though she was not an employee, she was simply just a customer. But she's never seen Rachel work or wait on anyone so she thought it'd be a fun change.

Racehl was already reluctant to work there. Especially since her callback had gone bad. She felt like her life was over but hopeful that would change.

"This was a mistake." Rachel tried to stay in her seat on the bus.

Santan pulled on her arm gently, "Okay, no, Rachel, you are not backing out." The three walked into the restaurant, I "basically had to show Gunther my left side boob to get you this job." She handed Rachel an apron.

Angel went to take a seat as the other two began to work, "Look, santana, while I really appreciate you freely prostituting yourself for me, that was before my world came crashing down and I totally blew my funny girl chemistry read."

The two made their way to the boss before going around the restaurant. "Listen. You said it yourself a bazillion times. You want to get to Broadway, you have to pay your dues." Angel heard Santana tell their other friend.

"It's nice to get your hands a little bit dirty." Angel commented. "Backstabbing and bitching is not enough dirt. Trust me, we would know."

"Well, I mean, I guess that's true."Rachel shrugged as she followed Santana, "Patti Lupone was a waitress, Pre-Evita. And, you know, this is the spotlight diner, and it's on Broadway, and waiters get to sing and dance. Plus my dads would pay my rent till I died, and I don't want that anymore because I want to be grown up and living and making it on my own."