i am unicorn

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

"Alright, New Directions." Mr. Shue claps his hands entering the room. "Big news. As you all know, Vocal Adrenaline came in second last year at nationals."

"The only good thing to come out of that lost weekend."Finn mutters making me look at him giving a slight glare. "Besides us getting together." He corrects himself.

"Well, the boosters at Carmel don't donate tens of thousands of dollars every year to come in second, so they fired Dustin Goolsby."

"So handsome."

"Beautiful eyes." Artie and I comment at the same time earning some strange looks.

"And they're having trouble finding a new coach. It seems that no-one wants to take on that pressure cooker." Mr. Schue continues.

"That means they're vulnerable." Tina added on.

Mr. Schue agrees nodding his head, "Yes, and if we work hard enough, we can beat them. Which is why I realize that, umm, I can't direct the musical this year."

"No, Mr. Schue, you can't cancel the musical. My New York dreams depend on it." Rachel begins to plead dramatically.

"I'm not canceling it. I'm just not directing it. My sole focus has to be in here. Nationals, Nationals, Nationals! And it's not just me that's gonna have to focus harder this year. I've been too easy on you, so everyday after choir practice I am instituting a mandatory Booty Camp so that we can work on our dancing. Now, it's not for all of you. Just the people that I think need help. Like -" He begins but gets cut off by Finn.

"Finn." He sighed.

He stifles a laugh, "How did you know? And Puckerman, Hummel."

"I must protest." Kurt speaks up.

"You kinda have one move, Kurt. It's like this sashay." Mike explains demonstrating. "And it's super distracting."

"Jones." Mr. Schue concludes.

"What? Hell to the nizzy - no." Mercedes denies immediately.

"You told me once that you were Beyonce. You don't think she spends extra time in the dance studio? Mike Chang has offered to be my assistant and we start tomorrow and yes, Puckerman , it is mandatory." Mr. Schue tells him making put his hand down in defeat.

"Mr. Schuester, would  you mind if I dropped by for a little bit. I really need to catch up with you guys." Blaine intervened.

"Okay, Mr. Schue, I'm glad that you're so concerned with our special-needs members, but what about me. Okay, who's gonna direct the musical?" Rachel quickly turns everyones attention her, again.

I turn to look at her with a wide eyed expression, "First off that was super offensive and second, I hate you."

"Ladies and gentleman, your co-musical directors. Ms. Pillsbury and Coach Beiste." Mr. Schue said as the two adults enter the room.