hold on to sixteen

Angels Pov:

Angels Pov:

"Let me get this straight." I deadpanned at Xavier. "You're joining the New Directions."

He gave a semi-innocent smile, "Yes."

"Why?" I was confused. I knew he could sing but I never thought he'd actually do it willingly.

"Out of the kindness of my heart, they need my help and I am willing to offer my talents."

I turned to Finn who wa seat next to me on my bed, "Matt, Mike and I each gave him forty bucks if he's join."

"Kindness my ass." I sassed turning back to Xavier.

"Still I could have taken the money and ditched them." He shrugged in response as he made his way out of my room.

As he left Finn wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him, "You know I love you so much. You are the prettiest most beautiful girlfriend ever."

"What do you need?"

"I need a favor from you." He said then went on to explain his plan on going to get Sam back. "Can you please come?" HE pleads.

"You want me to help you bring Sam back. So that it benefits you and your team. So you can beat us at sectionals." I reviewed back his plan. "Is that right?" I raised an eyebrow at him seeing if he'll get my point.

"Yeah." He did not get it. "Please. My mom said she's only trust me to go if you come with." He pouts softly.

"Fine but you owe me."

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

"Wait. This can't be the right place. Sam works in a bar?" Finn questions as we walk in to the place.

I shrugged, "They probably just pay well. I'd love to work in a bar." I responded.

"There's a lot of ladies here--like, older ladies."

I scanned the room and noticed that he was right, "Now that you mentions it your right."

"Good afternoon, ladies! Are you ready to meet the men of Stallionz?"

"You've got to be kidding me." I knew exactly what this was. Oh Sammy.

"Then please welcome to the stage-- Cobra!"

"I didn't know Backdraft was a musical." I looked up at him to see if he was serious. He was.

"Someone get the door, 'cause here comes Mr. Package." As the announcer kept going the cheers from the ladies grew louder.

"Oh, God, no."

"And ladies, let's give a warm welcome to White Chocolate!" By this point Finn and ai both had wide eyes and were confused.