glease

Starting off in Lima, Ohio there was a stressed out Finn rushing to continue on the production of Grease and on top of that having to prove that he has what it takes to take charge of the glee cub for Mr

Starting off in Lima, Ohio there was a stressed out Finn rushing to continue on the production of Grease and on top of that having to prove that he has what it takes to take charge of the glee cub for Mr. Schue.

He had to prove himself to a lot of people, more specifically Coach Sue.After her many attempts to shut down their production he was determined to make grease the best musical ever.

And it was all going great until Unique's parents were called in and now he was forced to recast or cancel the whole production. So with some class he was able to get someone out here.

So now taking over the role of Rizzo was none other than Santana Lopez. Dilbertaing with Arite to get Satna here wasn't hard, although it was Arties opinions that made it difficult.

Although Santana is a brilliant choice, part of him wanted to ask Angel to do it. Not just because she would kill the role but because part of him hoped that if she came things would mend between her and Finn. Unfortunately Finn wasn't keen on the idea, more so because he didn't want things to be awkward. They got Sanatan and she would do just as great.

Now it was all about putting on a show. An amazing one.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Back in New York Angel was doing what she's been doing. Working. She at a shoot that had been going on for a little over two hours now. Now that she was midway through her photoshoot there was a call for lunchtime. She doesn't really eat much but she takes it as a good time to rest. However before she can take her break a set assistant pulled her aside telling her there were two people here for her. She was confused but asked if she could lead them to where they are.

She was led into a waiting lobby room and as she opened the door her mouth fell open, "What the hell are you doing here?"

There standing in the middle of the room was none other than Mike Chang and Matt Rutherford. "We have three tickets to the McKinley production of Grease. For tomorrow night." Mike held up their playbill.

"I can't." Angel was quick to deny. "I have a shoot the next morning."

"No one says you have to stay till the next morning." Matt said and before Angle could argue once more he spoke again. "We promised Sam. And you promised all of our friends that you'd do anything to support them."

"Well then I'll send them each a bouquet of flowers." Angel gave a tightlipped smile.

Mike groaned, "Don't let Finn stop you from going-"

The Latina girl cut him off, "I've finally stopped shutting people away. It's still a fresh wound...I feel like if I see him I'll fall apart and push people away." She admitted.

Both guys sighed knowing they shouldn't push but they did. "Look just come. All of our friends put in so much hard work."

"I'm sorry that you both wasted money and time to come here. I'll reimburse or something." "I don't think I can go."