home

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

"Um, all right, I have one final announcement before we all leave. We can't use the auditorium for the next week." Mr. Schue tells us before we head out.

"But that's garbage. How are we supposed to practice for regionals without the auditorium?" Finn exclaimed.

Mr. Schue shook his head with disappointment, "The Cheerios need it to practice in. There's nothing I can do." He said.

Rachel raised her hand, "I recommend a sit-in." She suggested. 

"I recommend we torch the place."

"How exactly is that going to help us?" I say

Mr. Schue seemed to have agreed with me, "Look, we've all faced adversity before and come out stronger on the other end. I'm gonna check out a few off-site locations for us to use just for the week. I promise I'll find us a new home." He says before dismissing us.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

While getting food with Quinn in the cafeteria we couldn't help but over hear a conversation,
"Hey, guys. Can I ask you something? How do you manage to stay so skinny?" Mercedes asks Santana and Brittany.

"The Sue Sylvester Master Cleanse." Santana tell her.

"Sometimes I add a teaspoon of sand." Brittany adds on.

"That can't be healthy."

Santana scoffed, "Who cares? You can either feel terrible and look great...or get kicked off the team when that reporter gets here." 

I stood there with Quinn watching the interaction go down with Mercedes Brittany, and Santana. We knew that this wan't healthy and that we needed to help her.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

It was now later in the week and I was with coach Sylvester in her office helping her weigh in the people, "I lost two pounds, Coach."

"Well, Becky, you are assimilating beautifully. Instead of being different and an outcast... you're just like every other teenage girl in America...sadly obsessed with vanity. Before you know it you'll be leaving baggies of upchuck in your parents' linen closet.Congrats. I'm proud of you, kid." She tells Becky as I give her a thumbs up

She had a happy smile on her face, "Thanks, Coach." And with that Becky walks out.

"Mercedes you're next!" I tell her as she gets up from her seat.

Sue Looks at her and takes note that she isn't a a skirt yet, "Hey, you're still in your track uniform." 

"Yep, and I'm ready for my midweek weigh-in. I've been eating very well and walking everywhere."  She spoke proudly.