a very glee christmas

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

"I miss Matt." I whine as I practically slump down the stairs like a sloth.

"I know mija but he had to go see his family for Christmas." I could tell she's annoyed with all the complaining that I've been doing for the past few day.

"But I still miss him. How am I going to survive this week at school with him?"

She goes up to and pinches my cheek like baby, "Oh you poor baby. It must be so tuff."

"Hey. It's not funny." I pout.

"You're right I'm sorry." She apologizes shaking her head laughing.

"Thank you."

"Oh I forgot to tell you that I invited the Carole and Burt over for Christmas Eve."

"What? Why?"

"Well it's only the two of us and we always have Christmas Eve dinner together with her and Finn. Usually with Matts family to but that's not possible."

"I know I just thought that since Carole got married they wouldn't being coming over this year."

"Well they are so...I need you to find out what Finn wants for Christmas, Kurt too. I'v already bought gifts for everyone else. I couldn't figure out what to get them."

"Alright. I'll see what they tell me."

"Good luck at school."

"Thank you mom good luck at wherever you're going today."

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Most Wonderful day of the Year Sung by the New Directions

"Hey, guys. What's this?" Mr. Schue asked as he walked in to the room.

"We're trying to get into the Christmas spirit, Mr. Schue. Christmas is totally my favorite holiday. And check out this awesome tree. I found it on the side of the road.It must have fell off some guy's car." Finn answered happily.