wedding

Over the last few weeks, things had been somewhat hectic

Over the last few weeks, things had been somewhat hectic. Angel was getting finalized details on her boutique ideas, the new Directions were still rehearsing for their competitions coming up with their small number of members and even Mr. Schue joined back, and on top of that there was a wedding happening.

Angel had stayed in Ohio primarily, only going to New York for a few days max for a small work trip but she was back soon helping Santana and Brittany on their wedding like she promised as the official/non-official maid of honor along with Quinn.

And as part of her duties, she had joined Artie, the brides and their mothers out to Indiana and arrived in the middle of nowhere in front of a barn.

"Come on." Brittanys mom led them inside as she opened the doors.

Arite had helped being wheeled in by Angel, "So why are we in a barn in rural northeast Indiana?"

"Well, gay marriage is illegal in Ohio, but legal in Indiana." Santana turned towards Artie, shaking her head, "Makes absolutely no sense."

"No, no. I think he means, what are we doing in a barn in rural northeast Indiana?" Angel clarified, earning a nod from Artie.

"I thought it would be fun for you two to get married in the barn that Brittany was born in." Her mom announced making everyone turn to the former blonde cheerio in surprise.

"Wait, what?"

"Your father had his heart set on this trip to the Amish country and we spent the whole day shopping for handcrafted Amish electric fireplaces, and I had this horrible indigestion from all that apple butter and I told your father to pull the car over and I ran into this barn for some privacy. I quickly pulled down my pants and I squatted real low...and usually, I never look..." She explained making Brittany cringe.

"Oh, my God." Brittany put her hands over her face in embarrassment.

"...but it was just my lucky day. I looked down, and it turns out I was in labor and Brittany, it was you. And I was very lucky, 'cause there was a little cow over here and he helped lick you clean, and I swaddled you in a Mr. Submarine wrapper that I found on the ground and I carried you back to the car, and boy, was your father surprised." She smiled.

"That story's insane." Santana's mom shook her head in shock.

Santana cut her off, "Listen, I'm so happy. That makes me very happy. I could not be happier. I've got my two moms and future BFFs together at last, and I think, babe...this is the perfect place to get married."

"Well...it could be fun." Mrs. Lopez said. "I can work with this."

Brittanys mom pointed, "You better."

Artie interjected, "As your official wedding planner, I'll be there to make sure it's perfect.Along with Angel as your maid of honor." He pointed to the model, "And while this isn't exactly what I was picturing, either, - Mrs. Lopez, - Mm. I do think this place has some potential."