the new rachel

Three moths

Three moths. That's how long it's been since Angels seen Finn and really anyone else. As soon as she got to New York she got moved in to an apartment that was provided by her agency. It's really nice, and she even has a roommate who is also part of IMG. 

In terms of her friends from back home, Angel has kept promise in contacting them. The deal she made with Mike and Matt had stayed unbroken. Same thing with Santana, Brittany, Sam, and Xavier. With everyone else it was a little harder, everyone was busy in their own ways and there was also a slight time difference.

But there then the usual calls or texts, New York's been pretty lonely. She actually spent a lot of time with Rachel, especially after her and Xavier broke up because he ended up going to school in California to be closer to home. Either way she wasn't bad company but now that school started up for her the days have become lonely once again.

"When's the last time you actually did something fun?" The voice of Sam could be here through the screen on Angels laptop.

"I do fun things."  She said as she continued to stuff her face with ice cream.

Sam scoffed, "Like what?"

"I don't know."  Angel sighed knowing he was right.

"Exactly. You should go out and explore the city. You've been in New York for three months and have yet to actually explore it."

"I just don't want to do it alone. I wish Finn was here so we could do it together but of course he walked away..." She trailed off.

"Don't do that." Sam stopped her sternly. "You know he was just trying to be a good guy. He loves you and it was just as hard for him to leave you."

"I know." She let out a breath, "Well I have to go, I have a fitting in the morning."

"Alright if you see any cute models...let me know."

"Absolutely not but, love you." She told him before closing the laptop.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

As for Angels modeling career, things have been alright. She's done many shoots for smalll brands but it was all about working herself up to do bigger things. She liked where she was at. She actually got a lot of advice from her mom who modeled, it was more amateur modeling but she still had great advice.

One thing that she not yet grown accustomed to was making new friends. You'd think that a girl with as many friends as her and a good reputation would find easy but nope. She's made acquaintances but that's about it. 

"Adrianna you can go ahead and come in." One of the assistants called her in to the room.

"How are you?"