sweet dreams

Angel's favorite part of the Finn was the fact that he was so attached to her

Angel's favorite part of the Finn was the fact that he was so attached to her. Not in the clingy way but in the sense that he never went a day without telling her how much he loves her or having at least a conversation about their day with her.

However ever since he's entered college that has solely started to decline. After a few weeks she started to grow annoyed at the many ignored and dry messages she's received from Finn.

At first she didn't mind, she knew he needed time to adjust and it would take a while. However, how much time was too much? And if she was being honest she would assume the worst. College does strangest things to people and she's dealt with it first hand before.

So to ease her nerves and concerns she decided to pay a visit. She was also there to visit family so seeing Finn was convenient. She of course gave him a heads up letting him know she was coming, he did respond with an 'ok' which did leave her satisfied. At least he was aware.

However before she made her journey to Lima State she made a stop and Mckinely. After rants from several members of the club going on about how insufferable Mr. Schue had become, she thought that maybe her visit could do some cheering up.

Though maybe there was something in the water at Lima because as she passed her friends down the hallway she couldn't help but somewhat cringe. She finally made it to the glee club room when she noticed it was empty, the only one in there was Marely.

"Is it me or is everyone going crazy?" She questioned as she walked into the room.

"Angel?" Marley turned around quickly. "What are you doing here?" She walked up to her and they embraced one another in a hug.

She pulled away from the girl, "Thought I'd pay a visit but judging by the everyone I just passed in the hall, I chose the wrong week." She mumbled going to take a seat in one of the chairs, Marley following behind her.

"It's been a weird week." Marley agreed.

"So talk to me." Angel clapped her hands against her lap, "Out of everyone, you seem the most normal." She joked.

And so Marley did. She went on talking about how things went down a dew weeks ago with Mr.Schue and Finn. Then continued on about the shooting and how everyone after that began to act weird. And on top of all the bizarre, she ranted on about how horrible Mr. Schues gotten over the week.

But aside from all the weird and dramatics, Marley also took this time to talk about original songs. Especiall on getting advice from Angel who performed an original of her own in her junio year at regionals.

"They're not very good." Mary clutched the folder/notebook of paper against her.

"Why do you say that?"

The younger of the girls let out a sigh, "I just feel like they're boring. Do you have any advice?"

"Just make sure they mean something to you. Even though it's to perform, not everyone has to be good with the results. You should be satisfied with what you convery into your song." Angel explained giving the girl a comforting smile, "As long as it comes from your heart and mind, there's really no such thing as a bad song."