pot o'gold

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

"You saw that too right?" Finn asks referring to the interaction between Rory the new exchanged kid and Brittany.

Finn closes his locker and takes my hand as we walk down the hall, "Yeah that's Brittanys new leprechaun she was telling me about him when I went over to her house over the weekend."

"I think that it's cute." I shrugged.

He looks at me with an eyebrow raised, "Don't tell me you believe in leprechauns too?"

"Would there be a problem with that?" I tilt my head up at him crossing my arms over one another.

"No absolutely not you are very much adorable." He shakes his head intently placing a kiss on the crown of my head.

"Good answer." I smiled.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Later on in the day I stood with Santana at her locker. We were discussing numerous things one of them being her hatred for people. That was until Mercedes approached the two of us.

"Hi, Santana. Angel. How many solos did you get in Glee Club last year?" Mercedes asked.

"We got a few." Santana tells her.

"You guys each got one Valerie and your original song Angel." She stops and Santana and I share a look knowing she was right. "And I loved them both." She gushed.

"I was also the lips in Rocky Horror." Santana adds.

Santana closes her locker and we start to walk down the halls, "Listen, if you and I were in Shelby's group, we'd get all the solos and the duets. Our voices sound amazing together."

"Plus, it's an all-girl group." Mercedes beamed trying o be more convincing.

"Why would we care about all-girl?" Santana questioned.

"It's all lady power all the time." Mercedes tells us. "I mean, Shelby's a great teacher. I'm... I'm hitting notes I didn't even know existed. She gets me- what I have to give. It feels good." I mean she's right, Shelby has plenty of professional training so I know she's good.

Santana sighed really considering her options, "You know, honestly, I wish I could, but somebody's got to look out for Brittany. I mean, that special place where she lives, yeah, it's beautiful, but someone's got to help her cross the street. I could never just leave her." She went on to explain.

"Get her to come with you."

As they both walk away I was pulled by the arm backwards by the one and only Finn Hudson.

"Hey! What was that about?" He asked but cut me off before I can speak up. "Are you really thinking about joining Shelbys group?"

"I-I don't know." I say.