furt

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

Going in to school today I was furious. I was sick of seeing Kurt being pushed around by Karofsky and if I had to handle it on my own then so be it.

I was like a bull who saw red once Karofsky walked by me, "Back the hell off of Kurt." I push him, I'm not very strong compared to him but it was still a push.

He laughs, "You don't scare me."

"Thats not what I'm here to do so I'm going to say it again. Leave Kurt alone." I warned him.

"Or what? You going to get your little loser friends to attack me." He mocks.

"I don't need anyone to defend me I can do it all on my own. So go ahead try and fight back I don't care." God I wished he tried to hit me just so I have a reason to hit him back.

He stepped up to me, "I don't hit girls."

"I don't either but you're the one exception." I smirk

I could tell that I was getting under his skin, "Shut up." He shouts at me trying to seem all tough but it wasn't really working.

I smile sarcastcally, "You see I don't think I made myself clear. Stop harassing Kurt." I argue getting in his face.

He shakes his head and goes to walk by but I step in front of him before he could,  "Get out of my way."

"If I see you shove him or touch him in anyway I will take you down." He smirks and pushes me to the locker which makes me snap.

I pushed him back and gave him the hardest slap I've ever given making him stumble back a bit, "Try me." I hissed.

He stood there stunned that I actually went through with it and hit him. Fortunately for me it was mostly empty so no one really saw but unfortunately Coach Sue was nearby when she heard the slap.

"Office now." I roll my eyes and walk with her towards the principals office.

"Angel can you explain yourself? What would posses you to hit someone unprovoked?" She says as we both take a seat across from each other.

I scoff, "I was doing something that this school wasn't doing for Kurt. I'm sorry if I care about my friend who is in fear for his life." At this point all the adrenaline was racing through my body.

She tried to reason, "Doesn't mean you can go around threatening to hurt them and actually doing so."

"I have every right to stand up for myself and for others around me." I say defending my actions.

"Not in a physical way-"

I cut her off furiously, "Then in what way? Because the way I see it he sure as hell doesn't respond to anything else but violence."

"Watch your tone." She points.

"No. What are you going to do? Suspend me? Expel me because I actually give a damn about helping someone, something that the administration at this school isn't doing? I don't think so but go ahead and try it." I threatened. I feel like I'm about to explode at any given moment.