extraordinary merry christmas

Angels Pov:

Angels Pov:

It had been a week since I've received the call and today I was currently in New York to meet with representatives of the modeling agency. I had also yet to tell anyone other than my parents, Mike, and Matt what the call was about and what I'm doing in New York. Sam and Xavier know somethings up because they live with me but they think I'm just accompanying my mom on work. Not because I didn't want to share the new but because I didn't want to get my hopes up for nothing.

"You're going to be just fine."

"I know it's just a little bit nerve-racking." I admit to my mom as we step out of the car.

"Well we're here." She looked towards me comfortingly. "Mija. I know this is scary but you're going to so good. You're going to impress them. You've always been a brave confident girl, don't be stray away from that now."

I look at her nodding my head, "You're right. I can do this." I try to motivate myself. Keyword; try.

We enter the building and while my mom is at the front desk, I pick up my phone and look over the many text messages I'm getting from my friends.

Santana: Hey! Where have you been? What the hell are you doing in New York?

Brittany: We miss you in glee club this week! We're going to be on T.V!

Tina: You're missing such a big week. Wish you were here.

Quinn: The boys told us you were in New York, what's up?

Finn: How's New York? I miss you this week. I hope you'll be back my christmas. Love you baby.

I responded to each of them quickly but vaguely before we walked in to the office were the meeting was being held. I felt bad that they were so worried about me. They didn't have to if only I had the guts to tell them the truth.

"Hi welcome."

I shake their hand politely as I introduced us, "Thank you for having us. I'm Adrianna, this is my mom Adela."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." The lady smiles at me. "I'm Rebecca we spoke on the phone and this is Frankie, he is a top photographer here and Gabby who is an incredible stylist and make-up artist. And this is Oliver Winston, he is an agent here at IMG." She points to the people that stood behind her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." I smiled happily. "I'm so excited."

"Likewise. Take a seat." We do as she says and take our seats opposite of them, "Thank you for coming, I know it probably wasn't easy traveling so close to Christmas time."