yes/no

* TW: Mentions of drugs and overdose. Also don't comment anything inappropriate-regarding Coreys death please.

Angels Pov:

Angels Pov:

"Finn, give me a drum roll!" Mr. Schue exclaims waking in.

He quickly starts writing in the board, "Marry me."

"Marry me."

"Question mark!"

"No thanks Mr. Schue." I joke making him shake his head letting out a slight chuckle

"Yes, I am proposing to Ms. Pillsbury." Everyone cheered and clapped for him. "This is the kind of news that you share with your family, and you guys are my family."

"Mr. Shue, we're so happy for you." Finn said cheered.

"We totally don't think you'll screw it up this time." Quinn added making a few nod in agreement.

"It's got to be perfect. I'm sitting down with Emma's parents to ask for permission, and then this proposal needs to knock her well-washed socks off. And that's where you guys come in, okay? So the assignment for the week is to come up with a proposal number. And you know Ms. Pillsbury...it's got to be perfect."

"Well, you can count on us, Mr. Shue." Rachel said.

I still think it's kinda weird that he has his student helping him but, I guess it's the thought that counts.

As we got dismissed I heard someone call out to me, "Hey Angel I like your hair." It was Rachel.

She made her way out as I looked at her skeptically, "...huh."

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

"Hey, guess what, dude. I just joined synchronized swimming." Sam said excitedly as Finn and I met him in the hallway.

Finn quickly reaches hushing Sam, "Shh. Keep your voice down. You want everybody to hear you?"

"Yeah, it means I get my letterman jacket." Sam said confused.

"Dude, you're in synchronized swimming and Glee Club. That's like some kind of weird death wish."

"Swimming is sexy." Sam tried to justify.

"Not if it's synchronized." Finn emphasized on the word.

I hit his stomach, "Be nice." Finn throws his hands up in defense.

I turned to Sam, "Sam I know why you're doing this and I doubt Mercedes cares if you have a leather jacket or not. Just be yourself, there nothing wrong with that." I rubbed his shoulder comfortingly before turning to walk away. "And be careful ok? Remember that she's also in a relationship and it's no right to confuse her. It could end up hurting you both."