makeover

"Come on Kurt

"Come on Kurt. Let's see these options. My time is precious." I shouted from their living room couch in the loft.

"I know, I know and I appreciate you even being here." Kurt yelled back from his 'room'. "I just need good opinions and frankly I value your thoughts and critics more than Rachels."

Angel held back a chuckle, 'Good to know. Now get your ass out here so I can see."

She heard the curtain to Kurts 'from open as he walked out, "What do you think?" He did a small pose for her.

"I think it is beautiful." Angel smiled up at him. "Speaks very true to who you are."

Kurts smile widened a bit before looking in the mirror self consciously, "I'm nervous." He fiddled with his blazer.

Angel stood up putting reassuring hands on his shoulders, "And you should be but everything going to go ok. Just be yourself, trust me you'll get the job."

"You are so good at everything? How?"

"I don't know." Angel shrugged happily.

"So what do you have going on this week?" Kurt questioned her as he got his things ready to leave.

Angel though about her schedule before speaking, "I'm working on a new campaign shoot for a brand, thankful that I get to do it with my friend." She smiled.

"Is it that Savannah girl?" Kurt questioned hearing a few things about her.

"No, it's Austin. He's really cool, you should meet him some time." Angel said simply earning a look of confusion from Kurt.

He rose an eyebrow, "Austin? He cute?"

"Sure." Angel shrugged but knew what Kurt was hinting at, "But, I know what you're thinking and it's nothing like that." She finished off as they let the loft and went their separate ways.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Once Angel had arrived at her photoshoot destination apse got straight into hair and make-up. As she was getting some last touches ready on her, a voice came up behind her.

"You look good."

She turned her head bit to see Austin at her side, "Thank you too." She smiled. "My head feels so stiff I think that if I was to stay still for more than two minutes I'd be mistake for a mannequin."

"A good looking mannequin though." He pointed out making her laugh. The two continued their conversation as they waited to be instructed.

"Austin, Angel you guys are being called." One of the set assistants came up to the two pulling them from their talk. The two followed behind them and to their marks in front of the photo set. They stood on their marks ready to be instructed on how to pose.