the spanish teacher

"Don't you think you're being a little harsh on Mr

"Don't you think you're being a little harsh on Mr. Schue. I mean you didn't have to tell Figgins." Finn asked as we walked to the choir room.

I rolled my eyes shaking my head, "Not at all. Look you don't get it because you have no actual real culture. No offense." He looked at me confused but I just continued. "But it's like racist. Most of what we're taught in this school is a huge stereotype and frankly it's disgusting. Secondly, all Santana and I did was hopefully give a push in the right direction."

"I guess." But he still looked very unsure.

I have him a pat on the back, "Don't worry your bestie will be alright." I teased him.

He pouts protesting, "He is not my bestie."

"Oh please if I wasn't around you totally date Mr. Schue." I laughed.

He held back laugh pulling me close to him, "But you are around so thankfully I'll never have to." He smiled placing a kiss on the crown of my head.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

"All right, guys! Let me ask you something. Where do you think you'll be in the year 2030?" Mr. Schue asked as he walked in to the room.

"Broadway." Kurt and Rachel both said in sync. "Twinsies!"

"Walking." Artie added.

"Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, you're going to need to be able to speak Spanish. The reality is, by 2030, more people on this planet will be speaking Spanish than any other language. The world is changing. Our culture is changing. And that needs to be reflected in here." I looked towards Santana with a look of shock and confusion on our faces. "So for our next assignment, we're only doing songs written or performed by someone Latin, or of Latin descent. Or English songs performed bilingually."

"Ooh, I'm bilingual." Brittany commented. I means she was close.

Santana raises her hands skeptically, "Uh, Mr. Shue, though I love that we're finally getting all Lima Sound Machine in here, why now?"

"Oh, Santana, because it's long overdue. The truth is, I love all things Latin. I mean, I love Latin food, Latin art, Latin people..." That alone feels kind of offensive.

"I doubt you know any Latin people." I spoke up earning a nudge from Finn, though I just glared back making him back up in defense.

"I know. Um..." Before Mr. schuss could respond he was interrupted  by A very attractive man at the door. "Guys, this is David Martinez. David Martinez, this is the Glee Club." He introduces.

Immediately all the girls and Kurt were in awe of the man, "Oh, my God."

"Cutest..."

"...smile..."