wonder-ful

For the first time in a long time Finn was in one of the best places of his life

For the first time in a long time Finn was in one of the best places of his life. He was the happiest he's ever been. With everything going well in the great glee club and everything going amazing in his relationship with Angel, there was nothing that could be better.

Now that he is on the right track in life he knows what the next step is. It's the same thing that he's wanted since he fell in love with Angel Montez. Though the first time around it didn't go the way they had hoped, this time it would be different. There was nothing that would stop him from being with the woman he loves.

Finn Hudson was going to marry Angel.

He had the plan set. He's talked to her parents and his own this time before popping the question. He's even talked to his friends about it and it was safe to say that they were all excited fr im. And of course they were happy. Now it was only a matter of actually asking Angel the question and getting the ring.

Although Finn had the ring that he used previously he knew that his girl deserved better than that ring. But after talking with her parents and friends he got the impression that Angel didn't care what ring she got. So instead Finn got it to say something special. Something that meant the world to him and her.

"Remind me why you all came with me?" Finn groaned as he entered the jewelry shop with Matt, Mike, and Mercedes following behind him.

Mercedes linked arms with Finn, "Because we want to make sure you know what you're doing and that everything is going to go well with this proposal." She said with the other two nodding in agreement.

Finn sighed knowing their true intentions, "You guys just want to see the ring. It's the same one." He reminded them.

"But you said you did something different right?" Mike questioned.

Finn nodded, "Yeah but I want her to see it first."

"Can you at least tell us what it is?" Matt asked hopefully.

"I got the ring engraved with something. Like it says words on the inside." He told them which made them smile at the gesture.

Finn was actually grateful at their reactions, he thought that he should get another ring but seeing their faces made him more sure. After they picked up the ring the four continued on their conversations.

"Are you nervous?"

"I think I would be stupid if I wasn't at least nervous a little bit." He admitted to his friends. "It's Angel. She's perfect." He sighed.

Matt shrugged, "Maybe. But that doesn't mean you're not perfect for her."

Although his focus was on his proposal to Angel, right now he was also making glee club his priority so until the day Angel arrives in Ohio, he has his head in helping the New Directions win their regionals.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Back in New York Angel was at yet another shoot and probably one of her favorites she's gotten to do since becoming a model. She was modeling for a Wedding Campaign, so she had been able to try on so many dresses and it felt like a dream.