all or nothing

"Party's here

"Party's here." Angel announced to her friends as she walked into the auditorium.

At the sound of her voice Mercedes and Mike raced up to hug the girl while Matt stared at his best friend, "Did you just quote Snooki?"

"I love Jersey Shore." She shrugged but opened her arms up pulling him in for a hug.

The classroom was empty at the moment considering the actual students that attended Mckenley were in class. In the room were the four while Mr. Schue and Finn were off working on getting things for their sectionals set.

"How's you been, you look incredible." Mercedes pulled her friend in for another hug.

Angel did the same, "Me? Mercedes, you look absolutely stunning." She gushed. "I'm sorry to hear about your album but I will happily take as many as you can give me so I can play it everywhere I go and 'accidentally' leave them in agency offices." She chuckled.

"I will take all the help." Mercedes joined her.

Angel hopped on the piano as her friends sat around her on the bench or one of the stools, "So tell me what I've missed?" She swung her legs back and forth.

The other three let out a joint sigh remembering the events that have happened in only the past two days. They were already kind of over it.

"Well apparently Marleys been catfishing Ryder." Was the first thing that left Mercedes' mouth.

Angel's face immediately dropped, "What?"

The three nodded but Matt continued, "Briattny is demanding a solo at Nationals and all of them from now one actually." He paused for a second allowing her to take it in. "She also dumped Sam by text even though she was standing right in front of him."

The more they talked the more confused she got, "Blaine wants to propose to Kurt but you didn't hear it for me." Mike added on.

Angel couldn't comprehend all of what she was told. "But on the good side, they are having regionals here and they are performing an original song." Mike tried to lighten the mood.

"Wow and I thought we were a lot." She thought back to the many things that happened here.

"We seem like Angels compared to this group." Matt commented, making the group laugh. As their laughs came to a stop a notification went off on her phone. She looked at it, seeing a text from Finn.

"Well if you'll excuse me, my boyfriend is calling for me." She had a big smile on her face as she exited the room.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

As soon as Angel's eyes landed on Finn she did not hesitate to run to him. She called out his name so he would be aware of her heading his way and when he turned to see her he had an equally wide smile. She jumped into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist as he pulled her in for a short but sweet kiss.