mash off

Angels Pov:

Angels Pov:

It was a new week and boy was I glad. Things had gotten back to normal well, as normals as they would be here. I had finally introduced Xavier and Finn and to my surprise they got along great. I thought there would be tension coming from Finn but it worked out in the end.

"What are you doing here?" Rachel asked we walked into the auditorium.

"Shelby told us she had something to show us. What are you doing here?" Mercedes responded.

"Mr.Shue said the same thing."

"Let me guess, he wants to combine choirs for Sectionals. Well, it's not gonna happen. The Trouble Tones are here to stay. So why don't you shuffle your busted choir off our stage." Santana sassed making me mentally face palm.

Love her but I've had enough drama for the year and it's only been like two months.

Finn steps up annoyed at her comments, "Look, you guys, we can compete without being enemies. All right? We don't have to get vicious."

"Oh, I think we do, Soft Serve. See, the Trouble Tones are 3F: fierce, femme, phenomenal." WhileI I nodded my head to that I couldn't help but be taken back by her next comment. "Oh, and, guys, hurry up, go get some moist towels. We have to keep Finn wet before we can roll him back in the sea."

"Santana." I scold her though not as loudly.

As I was going to defend my boyfriend you can only guess that the one and only Rachel beat me to it. "Okay, you know what, Santana, Finn is in great shape, and your meanness only highlights your own personal insecurities." 

"And, Rachel, your mustache is thicker than a Middle Eastern dictator's. And defending your ex -boyfriend make you look desperate." I held back a small laugh as Santana calls her out making her shut up.

However before the arguing could continue we were interrupted by the strumming of a guitar started playing.

You and I/You and I Sung by Shelby and Will Schuester

"Shue, Shelby, I think we can all admit that that was weirdly amazing. But what exactly was the point?" Rachel asked as we all looked at them curiously.