hairography

Angel POV:

Angel POV:

Okay, guys, so first of all I want to welcome Ms. Hitchens and the Jane Addams glee club. We're all very happy to have you guys here. So, um, we're going to let you guys start us off. Let's see what you got.

"Hit it." Ms. Hitchens signals to the band walking off stage.

 Hitchens signals to the band walking off stage

Bootylicious Sung by Jane Addams Academy

"That was really good." I whisper over to Brittany and Santana seeing as we were the only ones genuinely clapping.

They agreed, "I want to pet their hair." Brittany mutters making us look at her strangely.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

The next day Mr. Schue walked into the choir, "All right, guys. I did some thinking last night. I think I found our new number for Sectionals. We're going to do the title song from 'Hair'. Now, this show started a revolution."

Puck raised his hand, "Wait, did they have mohawks back then? Like in the 20's or whatever?" He asks.

"Yeah, Mr. Shue, if we're going to do a song about hair, shouldn't we have more hair?" Finn asks.

"One step ahead of you. Here are your wigs." He says throwing a bag filled with wigs to Finns lap.

"Hey Angel, how do I look." Matt asks as he tries to flip his hair.

We all laugh, "Well maybe if you had it on right you would look better." I go to fix it for him, "There, now you look like a beautiful princess." I tell him.

Mr. Schue turns back to look at the boys, "Looking great, guys!"

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

"Can I talk to you about something?" Quinn says stopping me in the middle of the hallway.

Ever since my conversation with Finn I kind of been ignoring and avoiding both Quinn and him. "Yeah." I ask her nervously.