nationals

Angles POV:

Angles POV:

Nationals.

This was it. The last year to prove to everyone that we are amazing. That we deserve this. That we are not just the underdogs.

Now with nationals week you'd think that everything would be running smoothly because it's the Nationals of our life. But like every other week for glee club, it's a mess.

Before we could go on with rehearsing, a group of us had one out to get food at Chipotle and Mercedes wanted to try a new meal that they had. Unfortunately now that has landed her in bed with food poisoning. All of us girls now sat and stood around her, including Sue, in attempt to help her when Mr. schue came rushing in, "What's going on? How bad is it?"

"Her temperature's 101 degrees. Given the fact that Weezy's complaining about an upset stomach, it's either Amazonian dengue fever or the H1N1 super virus." Sue says quickly jumping to the worse conclusion.

Mercedes shakes her head, "Or I have food poisoning." She corrected Sue.

I no in agreement before telling Mr. Schue how she got it, "We wanted burritos for lunch, so we went to Chipotle, but Mercedes tried some dive called Señora Salsation." he looked puzzled but shook it off and then spoke to Sue in private for a moment before turning back to us.

"So here's what's gonna happen: Mercedes, you're on bed rest, Quinn, you're stepping in." He pointed to her but Quinn immediately denied, "No, no, no, I can't dance that number. I can't sing it, either, not like..."

"The Trouble Tones need you."

"And you're better than you think you are." I try to encourage her, "You can do it."

Mr. Schue nodded before point to Tina, "Tina, you, too. You're in the Trouble Tones."

"Mr. Shue, this is my last competition. I don't want to miss it." Mercedes groans room her place in bed.

"Amen, to that, sister." Sue agreed grabbing one of the ice buckets, "That's why I'm putting you on a vitamin B-12 drip. We're flushing your system with Pedialyte, and I'm gonna fill that bathtub with ice and see if we can't get your ambient body temperature back down to normal. Worked in Jacob's Ladder."

"All right, we all have our marching orders." We all nodded understandingly, "Let's do it." Mr. Schue clapped as everyone went to follow their instructions.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

After loosing Mercedes to food poisoning you'd think we'd come together as a team work things out before we head on the stage. But, no we are still a mess or as Brittany has up it, a disaster.