vitamin d

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

"Five, six, seven, eight. Step, turn, out, in, ball-change, step ball-change step. You, you, you, you. And ba-ba-ba. turn..." Mr. Schue instructs but stops when he sees that most of us are not even trying.

"Come on, guys, you're sleepwalking on me here. Give me some energy. We've got sectionals in two-"

Mercedes cut him off, "Please, sectionals is going to be a breeze." She waved off. 

"Maybe so." He shrugged,  "But if we coast through sectionals, we're gonna get killed at regionals. We have got to be on our game."

"Sorry. Funny Youtube. It's the grape stomping one." Kurt laughs interrupts his speech.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

The next day in the choir room, "Competition." Mr.Shue announces as he wrote it down on the board and pins pictures to a board.

"Every one of these people or elements was a champion in their own right. But they used competing with each other to make themselves even better."

Finn had a confused face on his face, "I don't understand how lightning is in competition with an above-ground swimming pool."

"Just go with it." Mr. Schue waved it off,  "You were great at the invitational, but you got to up your game if you want to get through sectionals. Okay, split up. Guys on the left side, girls on the right side. Let's go, come on. All right."

"Kurt. Boys team." Mr. Shue stops him from coming to our side. "Here's the deal. Two teams. Boys versus girls. One week from today, you will each perform a mash-up of your choice."

"What's a mash-up?"

"A mash-up is when you take two songs and mash them together to make an even richer explosion of musical expression. Boys will perform on Tuesday, girls the next day. I want you guys to go all out, okay. Costumes, choreography. Whoever wins the competition gets to choose the number that we do for sectionals."

Rachel raised her hand, "Wait, who's going to be the judge? Your gender makes you biased." She criticized. 

"Ah...There is going to be a celebrity judge."

"Wh-who?" Probably someone lame, I thought.

"Oh, you're going to have to show up to find out." He smirks. Gross.

"We got this in the bag."

"Totally. I'm going to start storyboarding our choreography tonight."

Later that day us girls were in the the dance room getting ready to rehearse.

"Okay, girls, we need to get started." Rachel said walking in

"We're getting warmed up." I told her.

She looked around the room, "Where's Quinn?" She questioned.