wheels

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

"My blog has lit up with comments suggesting you don't have a shot at Nationals since you lost Quinn Fabray." Jacob follows Sue.

"No, the Cheerios are stronger than ever. We're gonna take nationals with this routine."

"Mediocre. Hit the showers." She yells through her megaphone.

Jacob was now following me through the gym asking me question for his blog, "Angel with Quinns recent exit from the cheerios people want to know what we can expect from you as a captain."

"Well I've always been captain but you can expect the cheerios to remain on top like they always will be." I tell him.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

We were in the choir room all ready for glee club waiting as Mr. Schue finally walks in, "All right, guys. We're doing a new number for Sectionals. I know that pop songs have sort of been our signature pieces, but I did a little research on past winners, and it turns out that the judges like songs that are more accessible. Stuff they know. Uh, standards, Broadway."

Kurt perked up, "'Defying Gravity'? I have an iPod shuffle dedicated exclusively to selections from Wicked. This is amazing." He says enthusiastically.

"Think you can handle it, Rachel?" Of course it goes straight to her. I don't even want to sing it but it's like he's not even hiding his favoritism anymore.

"Why do we have to go all vanilla on this song? See, what we need is my chocolate thunder." Mercedes asks as both Matt and I high-five her and the rest of the glee club giggles.

"Okay, we don't have time to rearrange a song for you, Mercedes. Rachel is singing it. Don't worry, we'll find something for you to dip in chocolate." He tell hers, "On to item two. The school won't pay for the special bus we need to take Artie and his wheelchair with us to sectionals."

Tina was the first to defend, "W-what?!That's completely u-unfair."

"So we're going to have to raise money to pay for it ourselves. See, when I was in glee club, and we needed new silk cummerbunds for regionals, we held a bake sale." He tells us.

Santana looked up from filing her nails. "You're joking, right? I mean, bake sales are kind of bougie." 

"So hip people stopped eating delicious sugary treats?"

"It's not that? It's most of us? Don't know how to bake? I find ... recipes confusing." Brittany says as a few nod in agreement.

"My family is fully committed to takeout."

"Yeah, Mr. Schue, kids are busier than when you went here. We've got homework and football and teen pregnancy...lunch." Finn adds on.

"Can't Artie's dad just take him?"