laryngitis

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

After last weeks whole bad reputation there was still some tension going on between a  few of the glee members. This week had also started out pretty weird. It started when Puck had to shave his head and now he's all sad and mopey and apparently trying to go after Mercedes. I can already tell this week will feel a little bit off.

As I walk into school this morning I was navigating my way to my locker when I bumped into a tall figure. I look up to see who it was, I see that it's Finn. I smile at him, "Hey."

"Did you hang out with Jesse last week?" He asks with his arms crossed.

"Yeah...?" I say confused on why he was asking me.

"Why?"

"Because we're friends." I say still skeptical why he is asking.

His face was filled with obvious annoyance, "How can you be friends with him?"

I shrug, "He isn't a horrible person. Maybe to you he is but, not to me."

"I though you liked me." He did not just pull that card I thought to myself.

"What does that have to do with me hanging out with Jesse." I ask. Now I'm a little annoyed.

"Well if you really liked me you would understand that hanging with Jesse kind of hurts my feelings." He tries to justify.

"I'm sorry Finn. But just because we have feelings for each other doesn't mean you can dictate who I hang out with. It's not like I go up to you and tell you to stop hanging out with Rachel because it hurts my feelings.Plus me and Jesse are only friends trust me I don't like him whatsoever." I say rolling my eyes at his unnecessary attitude.

He sighs, "You're right I'm sorry. Just be careful around him he isn't exactly a good person." He says walking away. I don't get him sometimes.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

It was now later and we were all sitting in the choir room while Mr. Schue scolds us about the lack of participation coming from us.

"I am very disappointed in you guys." Mr. Schue says.

Finn turned to Rachel "I can't believe you narced on us." He said in a loud whisper.

"Don't get mad at me for exposing your laziness. I'm tired of carrying all of your weight. Regionals is in a month, guys." She argues.

"I'm just trying to understand what's going on here. Finn, why did you stop singing?"

"Cause you started giving all the male leads to Jesse. It kind of shook my confidence, y'know." Finn admits.

"What difference does it make? Everyone knows that my job here is to look hot." Santana says.

Quinn rubs her baby bump, "My baby hormones are making me moody."