britney/brittany

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

This week as been like any other week I've had; uneventful. There hasn't been much drama or really anything significant to happen in school this week.

"You know if you two want to join the glee club you can totally go for it right?" I say to both Matt and Sam as we sit down at the lunch tables.

"No I'm totally not into joining glee club any time soon. Trust me." Sam says.

"And if you don't want to join then I'm not going to join." Matt tells me.

"Look I just don't want to keep you guys from doing something you honestly want to." I say.

"It sounds like you're trying to get rid of us doesn't it Matt?" Sam cracks a smile as he looks at Matt.

Matt nods his head, "It sure does. Maybe she's trying to hide something from us."

"I'm offended by that acuusation. I am not. But I feel bad, like I'm keeping you away from it." I tell them.

"And we're telling you that you're not. Us not going is our own choice ok? So get over it." Matt tells me.

"Hey what are you guys doing after the homecoming assembly this week."

"Nothing why?" They ask in unison.

"I'm going bowling with Santana, Brittany, and maybe Puck so I was wondering if you wanted to come."

"Oh yeah for sure."

"Yeah I'm in."

"Alright I'll let them know later. I have to go to class so I will see you guys later." I wave good bye to them and make my way to my class but stopped when I heard arguing.

"Ooh...! Oh, you're trying to swing at me? Swing, huh? Come on, swing at me." Azimio says.

"Come on! Come on! Come on, let's go!"

"Sorry to interrupt. I'm actually glad you're here to see this. Finn, I just wanted to apologize for getting you kicked off the football team. I just hope there's no hard feelings. So what are you guys talking about?" Artie says interrupting their fight.

"Why don't you walk the hell away?" I say finally stepping in knowing that Finn sticking up for himself won't do much.

"Dude, take him." Karofsky says pointing at Finn.

"This wheelchair kid is in the way and a girl, man. What if I knock them over or something?

"There's something not right about hitting a kid in a wheelchair or a girl."

"You know, the only thing that's saving you right now is my moral code. I don't hit crippled people or fine ass girls. But I'll be back. We're gonna be back."He says backing away.

As much as I'm not a fan of Finn I'm still going to be a good person, "Are you ok?" I ask genuinely.

"Uhm y-yeah I'm fine. Thank you didn't have to do that."