big brother

Angels Pov:

Angels Pov:

"Look at you all smiley."

It has been a full few days and I could not stop from having a wide smile on my lips. "I'm very happy."

"Well mija you deserve it all." My mom says wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"I really am on cloud nine but, there's these nerves that are eating me alive." I say still with an excited but nervous laugh.

"It's gong to happen. Although it's an exciting thing, it is still a huge deal." She guess before asking the question I dread, "So when are you telling the rest of the glee club?"

"Maybe...after the meeting." My tone making it sound more like a question.

She stepped back placing her hands on her hips scoldingly, "You're still not telling them? I thought you said once you got the call."

"I know but I just want the extra reassurance." I tried to explain. "Like you said, it's a huge deal."

"Alright." She sighed somewhat understanding. "Well you better get off to school or you're going to be late."

"Thanks."

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Upon arriving to school we had learned that Sue would be taking over booty camp. Why? I don't know. But what I did know was that it would be absolute hell.

"Five, six, seven, eight!" She called out making everyone do the steps. Well not exactly everyone as kind of diode their own thing. "Stop! Please, stop! This is an embarrassment."

She then spot Mercedes who had been on her phone typing away, "Hey, Mercedes.Who you texting?"

"I'm not texting anyone, I'm donating to the Obama campaign-" But she was soon cut off by Sue snatching her phone and tossing. "My Droid!"

"I'm pretty sure that was illegal." I muttered.

"Good news!" Finn exclaimed. Boy did he come in at the wrong time. "I booked a tour at the Railroad Museum on Friday, which means we're gonna have an awesome Senior's Ditch Day." I tried to get him to stop but once he noticed Sue was here he stopped all together.

He looked kinda spooked, "What is she doing here?"

"Hey, Granny Panties! I'm taking over Booty Camp!" She yelled.

"You're out of shape, you're constantly late, and when you're not too busy texting, you're complaining about the choreography you're too lazy to learn. You're nothing but a coven of tardy, narcissistic, bloated bags of cellulite who will stab each other in the back at the first glimpse of a solo in a competition hosted by a late-night horror movie host." She said stopping to pause in front of each os dramatically.