preggers

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

I was currently in Kurts basement with him Tina and Brittany performing to the song 'Single Ladies' by Beyonce. Suddenly the music stops midway through and we turn t see Kurts dad standing there.

"Dad! You're home early." He said surprised.

"Deadliest Catch is on." He said, "What are you wearing?" He took notice of the outfits we were wearing.

"It's a unitard. Guys wear them to, uh, work out nowadays. Do sports. They wick sweat from the body." He explains.

Tina spoke up in a stutter, "F-f-f-football!"

"Yeah, all the guys in football wear them. They're jock chic." He tells his dad.

"Totally. Kurt's on the football team now. He's the kicker – that's the smallest guy on the field, right?" I said going with Tinas lie.

"Yeah. Brit, Tina, and Angel were just helping me with some conditioning work."

Burt hummed in response, "Really. You know, I played in JC before I busted up my knee, popping wheelies on my third bike." He tells his son.

"Cool." Kurt chuckled nervously, "I guess we'll have something to talk about, then."

"So one of you two his girlfriend?" Kurt is taken aback by the question, but he puts his hand on Tina's back.

"But I'm not ready to be exclusive just yet." Kurt says.

"Alright, just keep the music down. I can't hear myself think up there." Burt starts to walk back upstairs.

"And hey, Kurt. Be sure to get me a ticket to your first game." He tells him stopping midway up.

As soon as he's gone Kurt looks at me with a hard glare. "Sorry I hesitated. But I promise I'll help you out." I tell him apologetically.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

The next day we were in the choir room while Mr. Schue was passing out sheet music to all of us.

Rachel frowns at her music sheet, "Excuse me, this isn't the right key."

"No. It's actually the right key."

She shook her head, "No, no, this is the alto part." I roll my eyes, honestly it's not that big of a deal.

"Yep. Tina's doing the solo." He tells her.

"I'm sorry, there must be some sort of mix up. I thought I made it very clear that anything from "West Side Story" goes to me. Maria is my part! Natalie Wood was a Jew, you know. I've had a very deep, personal connection to this role since the age of one." She complains. I mean does she know that Maria is supposed to Latina though .

He turned to Rachel, "Well, I'm trying to shake things up a bit. Get us out of our boxes."

"You're trying to punish me." She raises her voice.