Ethan Choi Headcanon

Ethan Choi finding out that his girlfriend (who's an OB/GYN) worked as a stripper to pay her way through medical school

❛❛ May I request headcanons for Ethan Choi finding out that his girlfriend (who's an OB/GYN) worked as a stripper to pay her way through medical school?❜❜-sacredwarrior88

WARNINGS: secrets, Adult themes.

A/N: if your name is Aviva just use an alternative name. Got an Ethan Choi or Chicago Med request? Send it in! FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

Ethan found out your little secret when you ran into your old co-worker at med. You were her OB/GYN.

Ethan was walking with you to the room. Asking you for a consult with a patient of his.

"I mean she could have some sexually transmitted disease or an infection," Ethan spoke.

"Has she been sexually active? You know I can't treat her for any sexually transmitted diseases if she isn't sexually active. I could test her for other infections, like a yeast infection, or bacterial vaginosis," You spoke. Stopping in front of the door. Opening the door, but Ethan stopped you by grabbing your wrist.

"That's the thing, I think she is lying to me," Ethan responded. Making you let out a sigh.

"Okay, I will look at her," You responded. Making Ethan smile.

"Thank you, and to show you my appreciation, I'll help you with your patient,"

You let out a laugh.

"I think you'll be out that door in a second, pregnant women can a little bit overbearing, asking so many questions," You spoke. Ethan took the tablet off you. Finding your patient's chart.

"I think I can handle Miss Aviva Miller," He chuckled. Raising an eyebrow at you.

Your heart stopped as the name, maybe it was a different Aviva Miller and not the one you knew back from your stripper days.

You gave him a small smile. Then walked into the room, praying it wasn't her. Ethan followed close behind you.

Your heart sunk to your stomach as you saw a familiar face. You gulped. Hoping she didn't recognize you.

"Good morning, Miss Miller, sorry to keep you waiting," You spoke cheerfully.

Aviva looked up from her phone. A look of surprise on her face. she smiled happily at you. Sitting up slightly.

"Oh my god, if it isn't doctor y/n," Aviva gushed. Making you gulp. While Ethan looked at her and you with a puzzled look.

"Look at you, you are a doctor, oh my god," She beamed.

Ethan quirked an eyebrow at you. Then looked at Aviva.

"You two know each other?" He asked though it came out more of a question.

You subtly shook your head at her. Begging her not to spill. But it didn't work.

"Of course, she used to work at the same strip club as me. Earning money to pay her way through medical school," Aviva responded. Making you nervous.

You let out a nervous chuckle, scratching your nape.

"So, enough about the past, how are you doing? Any concerns? Bleeding?" You asked her, trying to change the subject but she wouldn't let it go.

Ethan looked back in forth between Aviva and you. processing what she said. Feeling slightly hurt you couldn't tell him this, and a little bit jealous that other men looked at you in your lingerie.

"But that was in the old days, now she has something to be proud of. She's a doctor an OB/GYN doctor, my doctor," She gushed. As you put the cuff around her upper arm. Checking her blood pressure.

She continued to talk about how you were stripper to Ethan, while you did the check-up. Answering your questions, but she continued to yap.

"Everything looks good, Aviva, if you have any questions or concerns just give me a ring, here is my card," You spoke handing it to her.

She grabbed the card from you, then grabbed your wrist. Then pulling you closer to her. She wrapped her arms around you. hugging you.

"It was nice seeing you. I'm so excited you are my doctor," She gushed.

"It was nice seeing you too. Remember call me if you have any concerns or troubles. I will let you get dressed. Take care," you spoke. Squeezing her gently. You pulled away. Smiling at her.

"Yeah, I will," She responded.

Ethan and you walked out of the room.

"Stripper aye," Ethan spoke. Breaking the silence.

"I had to find the money to get through medical school, Ethan, don't judge," You sighed.

"I'm not judging, I just... I wish you told me," He spoke softly.

You let out a sigh, turning around to face him.

"I thought if I did you would see me in a different light, or leave me," You spoke, giving him a sad look.

"I would never judge you or leave you, you can tell me anything," He replied. Cupping the side of your face. Lowering his head down to yours. His lips pressing against yours softly. Eyes fluttering closed...