Dodged A Bullet | Ethan Choi

❛❛ May I request an Ethan x Reader scenario where the two are out on a date and a drive-by shooting happens where the reader gets shot protecting Ethan?❜❜-

Pairings: Ethan Choi x Fem!Reader

Featuring: Ethan Choi, Y/n (Reader), Crockett Marcel, Maggie, April, Natalie Manning, Will Halstead.

Summary: y/n gets shot while protecting Ethan.

WARNINGS: fluff, angst, whumps, shooting, kissing, errors I missed.

Word Count:1263

A/N: Got an Ethan Choi or Chicago Med request? SEND IT IN! REQUESTS ARE OPEN! FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

Ethan held your hand tighter. As the two of you walked down the sidewalk.

Ethan let go of your hand. Draping his arm around your shoulder. Pulling you into his side. You wrapped your arm around his waist. Snuggling into his side.

Ethan pressed a soft kiss against your forehead. Making your heart swell.

"How about we head back to my place," Ethan suggested.

"I'd like that," You replied. Craning your neck to look up at him. Eyes sparkling with happiness.

The spark in your eyes slowly diminished as you caught sight of a guy leaning out of the car window. A gun in his hand. An intense wave of dread washed over you.

"Duck," You screamed, pushing Ethan away from you, as the guy started to spray bullets.

Screams could be heard, as well as the sound of a gun firing. Everyone running off. Running off. bumping into each other.

You quickly ducked, but a bullet hit your stomach when you ducked down. An intense pain rippling in your abdomen. You looked down at your stomach in shock. Seeing blood soak your jumper. Body trembling. Breathing getting uneven.

"Y/n," Ethan gasped out as he saw blood soaking, he quickly crawled over to you. Wrapping his arms underneath your arms. Pulling you to a shop. His heart beating faster.

"I need napkins," Ethan demanded. As he lifted your shirt up. Accessing the wound. Ethan felt his heart beat faster as he looked at the wound. Panic washing over him.

"Oh my god," A women gasped out, as she looked at the wound.

"Y/n stay with me," Ethan spoke. His hand pressing his hand against the wound, making you cry out in pain.

A guy took his phone out, dialling 911 and asking for an ambulance.

"Here," A women spoke, handing the napkins over to him. Ethan grabbed them. Pressing them onto your wound. Tears falling from your eyes, as you felt yourself slowly lose consciousness.

"Call for an ambo," Ethan demanded, as he pressed the napkins into your wound.

"I already did," A guy spoke. Ethan felt himself slowly lose his calm. He tried his best to stay calm, but he couldn't, you were slowly dying and the ambulance was taking its damn time.

"Y/n, you got to keep your eyes open," Ethan told you voice shaking.

"I'm...so tried.." You gasped out. Closing your eyes.

Ethan looked around the shop. Customers staring at him, and you in shock.

"I'm going to roll you over, see if the bullet exited," He spoke. Taking one of his hands off your wound. He grabbed your side. Carefully rolling you on your side, making you let out a scream. Pain rippling through your body.