XMAS BINGO: #9 A Slumber Party Under The Christmas Tree w/ Connor Rhodes

Pairings: Connor Rhodes x Fem!Reader

Featuring: Connor Rhodes, Y/n, Twins [unnamed]

Summary: Connor and y/n have a slumber party under the Christmas tree with their twins.

Warnings: fluff, errors I missed, I know it's not Christmas, but these will just sit there so I decided to post them now.

A/N: Now more than ever feedback is extremely important! It motivates me to write more and keep my inbox open for requests!

As soon as Connor opened the door, he and you walked into the house the two of you shared. The twins him and you had rushed over towards the two of you.

"Mommy, daddy," They both excitedly shouted at the same time. Hugging Connors legs as well as your legs.

The babysitter cautiously walked up to Connor and you.

"I am sorry Mrs. and Mr., Rhodes, I tried to get them to go to sleep, but they insisted on waiting up till you guys came back home, so, they could sleep under the Christmas tree," She nervously told Connor and you.

Connor and you gave her an understanding smile. Slightly easing her nerves.

"It's okay, honey," You responded. Giving her a reassuring smile. She smiled back. Still looking a bit worried. Connor let out a slight laugh.

"It's alright, we know how much of a handful these two are, don't sweat it," He spoke. Looking for his wallet.

"Your babysitting duties are relieved for tonight. Thank you, so much for tonight. Do you want is to walk you back to your apartment?" You spoke in a soft tone. While Connor took money out, giving her extra.

"It's alright Mrs. Rhodes, I can walk back on my own," She spoke.

Connor handed her money. She noticed she had extra.

"Ah, you gave me extra," She pointed out. Making Connor arch an eyebrow.

She was about to hand it back when Connor stopped her.

"Keep it, you deserve it, it's just a little bit extra for babysitting on Christmas Eve," Connor spoke. Making her mouth open in surprise.

"I don't mind, I love these two, and you guys are amazing, I feel bad," She spoke.

"You deserve it," Connor and you both spoke at the same time. She smiled. Finally accepting the money.

"Thank you, Mrs. and Mr. Rhodes, I hope you and the twins have a lovely Christmas," The babysitter spoke.

"No problem, you too," Connor and you spoke.

"Hey kids, why don't you say goodbye to [babysitters name], and wish her a merry Christmas," You told the twins. Who were still near Connor and you.

They rushed over to [babysitters name] hugging her legs.

"Merry Christmas, [ babysitters name]," They both spoke in unison. Making Connor and you smile at the scene.

Once the twins finished saying goodbye to their babysitter, she left.

Connor locked the door.

Both of you turned you look at the twins.

'So, you cuties want to have a slumber party underneath the tree?" You questioned. Making the twins turn to look at each other. Sharing a look. They turned to look at Connor and you, giving both him and you puppy dog eyes.

Connor and you shared a look. Before looking back at the twins.

"Okay, we cave," You gave in. Making them let out an excited squeal. They ran off to their rooms grabbing their pillows and blankets.

While they were doing that Connor and you had a silent conversation amongst each other. He would set up the inflatable mattress while you got changed and grabbed his and your pillow, as well as the duvet. You quickly rushed to the master bedroom. Going to the bathroom, quickly brush your teeth. Rinsing your mouth out with water, rinsing your toothbrush off. You turned the faucet off. Put your toothbrush back in the toothbrush holder. Wiping your mouth with the hand towel. You put the hand towel back on the hand towel rail. Leaving the bathroom and going straight to the tallboy, stripping your clothes off, and changing into your pj's. Put your dirty clothes in the laundry hamper.

You grabbed your pillow as well as Connors. Grabbing the duvet. Walking out of the master bedroom and going to the living room, where the Christmas tree was. Seeing the twins and your husband.

Connor had the inflatable queen mattress up near the Christmas tree. Only a bit of it was underneath the tree.

You smiled brightly at them.

The twins and Connor looked up at you. Making your heart melt.

"How about you two do your teeth and go to the toilet, while daddy gets ready for bed as well," You asked them. They both nodded their heads, running off to the bathroom.

Connor got up. Walking over to you. He placed a soft kiss against your lips. Pulling away. Leaving you breathless. He sent a wink your way before walking to the master bedroom to change his clothes as well as brush his teeth.

You placed the pillows and duvet on the inflatable mattress, before walking to the bathroom where the twins were. You kept an eye on them. Once they finished their teeth, you made sure they went to the toilet and washed their hands.

They took ahold of your hand. The twins and you walked back to the living room. Seeing Connor sitting on the mattress. The twins let go of your hands rushing over to their father. Jumping on him, which sent him flying back onto the mattress.

It warmed your heart. You quickly turned the light off. The glow of the battery-operated Christmas lights lightening your way.

You carefully laid down at the end. The twins were in the middle between Connor and you. Connor's hand reached out towards you. Placing his hand on your hip. Snuggling into each other.

'Goodnight, mommy and daddy," They both spoke in unison.

"Goodnight munchkins," Connor and you cooed.

Connor and you looked at each other, as the twins fell asleep.

"Goodnight, babe," Connor spoke. Smiling softly at you.

"Goodnight, baby," You cooed. Smiling lovingly at him...