Sex Tape w/ Ethan Choi

Pairings: Ethan Choi x OBGYNReader

Featuring: Ethan Choi, Y/n

Summary: Ethan and y/n make a sex tape.

Warnings: smut, sex, sex tape, 18+, fluff, mentions of alcohol., errors I missed.

w/c: 1084

A/N: REQUESTS ARE OPEN [JUST KINKOCTOBER REQUESTS HAVE LONG PASSED, I AM JUST CATCHING UP]

Ethan nor you were ever planning on making a sex tape it just happened.

Maybe it was the alcohol fueling it. But an idea popped up in your head. Ethan and you had just gotten off work and were chilling on the sofa, all the while you were having some wine.

Sometimes Ethan's shifts and your shifts change and don't always meet up. He would finish before you or have longer shifts and finish at night, while you would finish early and would have to wake up early. Meaning when he came home you would be in bed. It put a strain on the relationship especially his and your sex life. Sometimes you would get horny when he wasn't at home.

So, instead of going off memory, you decided to make a sex tape.

Ethan noticed you were lost in thought, as he sat beside you.

"What's on your mind? Is it one of your patient's , I'm no expert in OBGYN, but I can listen if you are stuck," Ethan spoke. Bringing you out of your little daydream about a sex tape.

"What...no, it's not about work, I just have an idea..." You replied. Making Ethan flick one of his eyebrows up.

"What idea?" He asked, inching closer to you. Making you bite your lip. Ethan sensed that you were horny. Thinking maybe you wanted to have sex, and he wasn't going to deny you of it, but he had no idea you were thinking of making a sex tape.

Ethan took a sip of his drink.

"Let's make a sex tape," You announced. Ethan quickly spits out the drink in shock. Lucky the glass was near his mouth because some fell back into the glass, while some went on his face.

Ethan put his drink down, while you grabbed a few tissues from the tissue box that was on the coffee table. Wiping the liquor off his face gently.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

"Did I just hear what you spoke correctly?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah, think about it, when either one of us is missing each other, we could always watch the sex tape we made instead of going off the last memory we had," You spoke, ever so casual. Ethan still looked shocked.

"Look, I'm not going to pressure you into doing it, it is your choice," You spoke, taking another sip of your wine.

Ethan thought about it.

"What if the sex tape gets out or-" Ethan spoke, but you cut him off.

"We will keep it on lock," You spoke.

Ethan thought it over in his mind. While you stared at him, waiting for his answer. Ethan let out a sigh.

"Yeah, okay, let's do it," He spoke. Making you smile. You quickly got up. You put your glass down on the coffee table. You took Ethan's glass putting it down on the coffee table as well.

Holding your hands out in front of you. Ethan grabbed a hold of your hands. You pulled him up. Guiding him to the bedroom, grabbing your phone off the charger along the way, which was on the kitchen counter.

Once Ethan and you made it to the bedroom, he frowned. You looked over your shoulder to see him frowning.

"It's okay," You reassured him. Letting go of his hand. you cupped his jawline with both hands.

"Do you trust me?" You asked. As you stared into his eyes.

"Always, I just don't trust our phones." He spoke. Staring into your eyes.                                              

"I will keep it safe," You responded. Ethan finally gave in. Cupping the side of your face and kissing you passionately. Taking your breath away.

Before Ethan could deepen the kiss. You quickly pulled away. Making Ethan tilt his head to the side. Looking at you with curious eyes.

You quickly set up your phone. Making sure it is standing upright. Going into the camera app. Then going into the video setting. Pressing the red button.

You quickly rushed back to Ethan. Grabbing the side of his face again and kissing him. The kiss turned heated.

Taking each other's clothes off in a rush. Maybe, it was the alcohol.

Ethan walked forwards, making you walk backwards. Till the back of your knees hit the mattress. You fell onto the mattress. Ethan climbed on top of you.

Lips still connected in a heated kiss. Ethan fell on top of you. You were already wet. Ethan's hands groped your boobs. Making you moan into the kiss.

His hands wandered down to your waist. One hand let go, while the other one wandered down to his shaft. Grabbing his erect throbbing shaft. Aligning it with your entrance. Slowly entering you.

You pulled your mouth away from his as a moan escaped your mouth. Ethan moaned as well as he slides inside of you. Bottoming out. He pulled out then thrusted back into you. Picking up his pace. Both hands grab your waist.

Leaving soft kisses along your neck. Soft moans escaping your mouth as well as moans escaping his mouth. Wrapping your arms around his neck, as well, as wrapping your legs around his waist. Making him go deeper. Your walls clenching around his cock.

Waves of pleasure coursed through your body.

Ethan whispered soft praises against your skin. Fastening his pace.

Both of you were in ecstasy. Forgetting that there was a camera on recording this intimate moment.

Ethan could feel you getting closer to your release.

"Come for me, baby," He moaned voice strained from moaning.

You let out a gasp, as your orgasm washed over you. Holding onto Ethan tither.

Ethan kept thrusting in and out of you.

"That's it, baby," He cooed, as you finally orgasmed. Moaning his name.

Ethan thrusted into you a few more times before releasing. Burying his head into your neck as he came hard.

He collapsed on top of you. Making you let out a whine. Ethan rolled off you gently. Slipping out of you. Rolling onto his back, lying beside you.

He wrapped his arm around you. Pulling your closer to his side. You rested your head against his chest. You were about to relax when you realized your phone was still recording. You quickly got up. Rushing over to your phone. Pressing the red button, the phone made a noise.

Ethan gave you a confused look, wondering what you were doing, till he saw you near your phone. Smiling softly.

You quickly rushed back to him. Getting into bed and snuggling into his side...

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED! SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS! IT MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE MORE!