Deadly Desire | Jay Halstead

Pairings: Jay Halstead x Reader

Featuring: Jay Halstead, y/n's father, Y/n, Hailey Upton.

Summary: while undercover Jay finds himself falling for a mob! Boss's daughter.

Warnings: lies, undercover! Jay, betrayal, forbidden love, implied sexual content, errors I missed.

w/c: 411

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Jay knew he should get out now, while he could. But he couldn't. he had fallen in love with [father's name] L/n daughter, y/n. He was head over heels in love with her. But he was undercover. Trying to get intel on Chicago's most feared mob!boss. but that all changed when he met you. You were stunning, you took his breath away. Distracting him from his mission.

Your father assigned Jay to be your bodyguard. Not trusting him enough to be one of his lackeys or right-hand man plus know his secrets.

Jay was slightly annoyed that your father didn't trust him, but he had to prove to your father he was trustworthy. So, that's what he did. Protect you from any threat. Jay wasn't expecting to fall in love with you, but he did. He was compromising the mission, but he didn't care.

He seemed to forget about the mission. Your touch, smell, the way your lips feel against his lips and skin, how your naked body feels pressed against his. Your personality, everything about you had him hooked.

Jay was meant to report back to the team, but he hasn't done it in months. In fact, he took off his hidden mic and camera. Leaving them in the dark.

The team was worried about Jay and his safety. Especially since his last communication was him simping over the [father's name] l/n daughter. They decided to send Hailey, well she pretty much volunteered to go into the mansion dressed as a pizza delivery woman. They intercepted a food delivery guy who was carrying pizza boxes. Hailey took his place.

Her heart racing as she drives up the driveway of the mansion. She took a deep breath. Calming herself. As she parked the car. Grabbing the pizza boxes and getting out of the car. Walking towards the front door. She knocked on the door.

She heard heavy footsteps coming towards the door. Breath hitching as the door opened. Revealing Jay. Heart racing. Jay looked shocked for a second before he recovered. Looking at her with a neutral expression.

"Thank you," Jay spoke. Fishing out money from his pocket.

"Jay, are you okay? We are worried about you," Hailey spoke in a hushed tone so only he could hear. Jay ignored her. Handing the money to her and taking the boxes out of her hands. She opened her mouth to speak but he shut the door on her. Making her heart sink...

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED! DON'T BE A GHOST FOLLOWER!